Skyrim: Together team looking for modders

Fagulous

Hey there guys. I'm new to the nexus because I have never actually posted or been in the community. I'm here because I lead a project called Skyrim: Together, which seeks to make Skyrim multiplayer.

We are currently farther in development than both Skyrim Online and Tamriel Online were, and have a planned release for May of 2016. Were doing great, but now come to another obstacle.

Okay, so we all know how fun Skyrim is to play, right? It's a pretty good challenge. But what if there were four of you? of seven? or ten? Suddenly enemies that took thirty minutes defeat take ten minutes to defeat. Or five. Gets kinda annoying when the game becomes so easy it's not fun. So here is what we are currently working on.

We are adding an entirely new area to Skyrim with it's own questline and horribly overpowered monsters that take at least two people to defeat. What I have in mind is not just a new area, but an entirely new island. Like when you go to solstheim.

In this island you will find a few towns, some land, some lakes, and a mountain, etc.

The mountain is where you will fight the final boss, Coh, Daedric prince of Time.

We already have most of this planned out and underway, but I would like to keep this section of development seperate from the development of the multiplayer part. This part of development has nothing to do with networking. Since the multiplayer mod is compatible with other mods so long as everybody has them installed, this part of development is almost solely client side modding, just like every other mod out there. So you don't need to know how to do anything special. You just need to know how to mod.

We can use any type of modders, texturers, etc. so please pop a comment if you can do something.

We have a discord chat we will add you to if you decide to join.

Or you can join https://discord.gg/0jj8pYmPkB5Fch29 and say "@Tool" when you message to get my attention, and we can talk instantly.

Thanks!

Edited by Fagulous