Search for the Ebony

Dr. Corbett

Oh. I guess I wanted you to make your own setting. Might as well help...

Your group is in the East Empire company hall, standing before Mr. Ponius, Factor of the East Empire Company, head of all rare and exotic trade in Vvardenfell. And he has a tempting offer for you -- one fiftieth of all ebony profit to come out of a rumored giant mine, located north of mount Dagoth-Ur in the Red Mountain region. It is a dangerous quest, but it is a profitable one. You suspect that the mine will make hundreds of thousands of Septims a month -- and that's enough for your group to retire on. He gives you three hundred gold and silver longswords, and wishes you the best of luck in your expedition.

Okay, lets kick this thing off.

I am a simple argonian of no consequent background. I enjoy the lugsuries that money affords one, and so am trying to get as much of it here as possible. I do, however, have moral qualms with the East Empire Company's monopolistic policys and also hope to divert as much of the profit as possible away from the company, and preferably into my pocket. So, for the good of Morrowind, I begin making arangments to go deep inside of the ghost fence, starting with a boat to Vivec, conecting Silt Strider ride to Ald Ruhn, and from there walking to Ghost Gate. Since I have allready made the preperations, I am trying to get the rest of you to come along and become somthing of a leader, in a light sort of way.

Good Luck! ;)

Elucidator Enters the ghost gate and feels the urge to get this quest offer as fast as possible so that he can start to spend all that cash from the ebony!

His Orc battle axe shines as the light of the tourches reflects from the sharp edge.

The Long sword that he got is hanging on his back and elucidator hopes that he will never have to use it for that will mean that his orc axe is out of reach.

A long search reveals the entrance to the legendary Ebony mine and as the mine is entered a trap is set off!!!

Elucidator looks up and sees 6 ugly looking....

"Atronachs!" yells Runs-in Mud, who is also quite surprised by the sudden change in setting <_<

Thinking of nothing better to do Runs-in-Mud brandishes his spear and prepares to jump into battle behind his comrade(s).

(That was permission to power play R-i-M for the duration of the battle for anyone who's interested, for the sake of convenience of course. Just think of him as your stereotypical lizard-with-a-spear warrior)

Archived