Looking for SeranaHolic author!

Zero5906

I love his mod and I had to start fresh recently, and I just discovered his work has been made non-public.

Can someone tell me his name so I may message him directly for the files, or even convince him to open the files to public again?

He isn't the only author to have done this recently, I wanted to re-download the EoTW mage robes & they have been taken down for the same reason - shouldn't the offenders just be banned so that everyone else doesn't lose out on such excellent mods? Not to mention the fact that the authors didn't put all that hard work into the mods for them to not even be used :(

He isn't the only author to have done this recently, I wanted to re-download the EoTW mage robes & they have been taken down for the same reason - shouldn't the offenders just be banned so that everyone else doesn't lose out on such excellent mods? Not to mention the fact that the authors didn't put all that hard work into the mods for them to not even be used :sad:

Word! I wish we didnt have to suffer for others cruel/rude people, they should just be banned or something. I dont even wanna do my vampire playthrough without having my beautiful CBBE Serana with the redhead hair and texture update :(

Others just arent as good

I wish we could summon the author here and have him see how many people care about his work!

I am sure he knows how much people love his work, I check in with the Bijin mods frequently in hope of updates as they are so freaking amazing, & people are always expressing their appreciation for what he has done - but it's hard to say what would be worse - your hard work going unused, or having it being stolen by another without due credit being given to you ... :(