Pip-Boy zoomed out, mod issue?

Andick

Hello,

i was already using about 15 mods, but now when i started a new game i have added some more. But suddenly in this new game, my pip-boy is kinda zoomed out and its very small and hard to see, still can use it tho, but you know its very annoying. I didn't change my FoV and my only pip-boy mod is higher resoltion map, which was working perfectly without any bug for weeks.

I could try to disable those mods and test it in game everytime, but it would take ages just to load saves and stuff...

Can you please look at screenshot what mods im using and what could possibly interfere with pipboy size?

P.S.: didnt find anything on google, theres just people complaining about zoomed-in pipboy, thats not my case.

http://i.imgur.com/4iMrADz.png

Could be related somehow to Fallout Configuration Tool, since that seems the only mod, that might make a change like that. I didn't use it myself though, so it's just a guess. Apart from that, you might want to check all inis, especially Fallout4Custom.ini, for any setting involving FOV, since it is definitely a thing that would be influenced by changing the FOV.

Edited by wax2k