Bug at Sky Haven Temple

KINGSTER96

The latest version are stable as far as i know and you can complete the zombie apocalypse now. If you are expereincing ctds in the zombie soaen area you should try toning down the number range oer wave. Default settings are like what, 30? Try for 3-5. I am not running the latest version currently and i can olay for like 2-3 hours without ctd with 300+ mods.

I get some pretty good hours without ctd and I have like 170-200 mods installed. I really liked the idea of the zombie apocalypse because of the book, I think it was The Curse of the Rumiroa or something like that. When I saw the settings for the zombies the first times the numbera were like something around 10. Then I changed it to 3 and that the lich could summon 2 more. I killed most of them from a distance (not to far but not close) and when there where like only two alive I go to kill them with my sword and boom! Ctd. Maybe it's because of my laptop not been for gaming but if they were 10 bandits there would be no problem except for some fps going down. Even when fighting three dragons at the same time I get lag not ctd and that was what got me confused, why i couldn't get near the zombie zones and if I used the "tfc" command no ctd, it was only when my character was in those zones. But I'll see id I give the nes version a try. Quick unrelated question: Do I say "I" to much?