Robert's Male V5 issues (TES Mod Manager)

Hello all. I'm having a few issues with Robert's Male Bodies V5. I've downloaded Robert's Male V5 before and the OMOD had always come up with options for me to choose from. Which kind of body type, which undergarments, and whether or not I wanted the stock clothing and face/head textures. I went to go download it today and I click "Activate" and the mod simply switches from green to blue without options.

I'm using TES Mod Manager v1.5.11

I have Mod Organizer but whenever I attempt to "Download With Manager" from Nexus, I get an error saying it could not create C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Oblivion\Oblivion as it already exists. (Which does not exist, by the way.)

Any ideas? Should I just manually download?

The Download With Manager button is exclusive to Nexus Mod Manager (NMM). The top listed download link on the RobertMaleBodyReplacerV52 page extracts in a format that can be either manually installed or installed using mod managers that understand the standard game folder format (it extracts to folders starting at Data). That download installs as muscular body with the default game style underwear. Instructions on how to change from that default body are included in the file Readme V.52.txt that is included in the extracted download.

The download that is third down from the top is designed for BAIN installation (Wrye Bash's exclusive installer). The download that is fourth down from the top is designed to be installed using Oblivion Mod Manager (OBMM). Either of these options will walk you through the various optional bodies if you use the correct installer.

Both the BAIN and OMOD (OBMM) versions include the outfit replacer (required to replace the vanilla clothing and armor with compatible versions). The manual install version (that top download link) doesn't ... you must download and install the outfit replacer separately using the second down from the top link.

For both of the top download links and the OMOD download link ignore the Download With Manager button unless you are using NMM as your mod manager. Use the Download Manually link.