[Request] Titan in Dragon's Dogma

FunkeyDunkey

I would like to fight a titan (from Attack on Titan) in Dragon's Dogma. If the model of a random npc would just be scaled up and the function to climb it would be implemented the fundament should be set. Of course it is a lot harder but theoretical it should be possible. For perfection it would be cool if a weak spot would be placed at the nape (like the heart of the Dragon or the spots on the Ur-Dragon).

If they did this, they had better give the players and pawns access to the Omni-directional Mobility Gear. I would love flying around the trees to get to an enemies weak spot. (Would probably make a new save file for this since it definitely breaks the lore of DDDA).

Maybe they could even create a new world space similar to the environment from the anime. (This would be more ideal, but more in the long term.)

That would only be a dream sadly, would be quicker to actually made an Attack on Titan Game that trying to implement a titan with a working ODMG to fly around.

Since you would need to re-write so much stuff and add new monsters into the base game and then further add a new feature that doesn't exist and on top of that add a new icon, model, skill function and button mapping which in best case for someone skilled could take a year more or less.

It would be cool though but let's be realistic, it won't happen in this game.

And an attack on titan game is already on the way for ps4 if i remember correctly, and i think there is one out for 3ds.

On a somewhat related note, there sort of is 3D Maneuver Gear, except in Dragon's Dogma Online, they've showcased it in some of the trailers. I think the class is called Seeker?

Yeah that's true, in DDON you have a grappling hook which works almost as the 3D manuever except you cannot grapple anything else than enemies.

It's pretty awesome to be honest, as for Titans, there is an Attack on Titan game coming out for ps4 this year ^_^ just on a sidenote.