how to edit weapon drop rate

Deleted31839535User

• 2 months later...

Wouldn't that be cheaty? There's software that I'm not sure I'm allowed to mention on this site, but everyone knows about already, with which you can give yourself stuff instantly. And I think it's in the hard code, not the files. Just farm the stuff or use said software to give yourself the stuff. I usually prefer the former.

• 2 weeks later...

Wouldn't that be cheaty? There's software that I'm not sure I'm allowed to mention on this site, but everyone knows about already, with which you can give yourself stuff instantly. And I think it's in the hard code, not the files. Just farm the stuff or use said software to give yourself the stuff. I usually prefer the former.

I'm not just doing it to give my character stuff. I want to create a mod that makes certain weapons (the black knight halberd specifically) drop more frequently so I can practice a certain route to beat the game very quickly without having to restart every time I fail to get the required drop. This is not for "cheaty" purposes. I want to create a tool to help people practice speedrunning the game more easily. This could also be used in races to even the odds.

I'm not just doing it to give my character stuff. I want to create a mod that makes certain weapons (the black knight halberd specifically) drop more frequently so I can practice a certain route to beat the game very quickly without having to restart every time I fail to get the required drop. This is not for "cheaty" purposes. I want to create a tool to help people practice speedrunning the game more easily. This could also be used in races to even the odds.

Then that wouldn't be an official speedrun. There's some luck involved in speedruns. If you don't get the BKH, you go "Aw, man" and move on. Modded runs don't count as official speedruns. But, of course, you're still allowed to use texture and sound mods, and all that.

Then that wouldn't be an official speedrun. There's some luck involved in speedruns. If you don't get the BKH, you go "Aw, man" and move on. Modded runs don't count as official speedruns. But, of course, you're still allowed to use texture and sound mods, and all that.

the point is to use it for practice and not actual runs, kinda like a race file.

• 1 year later...