Pre-War Stimpacks and Improvised Stimpacks?

Skitkjell

I've had an idea for some time now. Sadly I never did learn how do properly mod myself. And I'm sure more people have thought about this.

Right. Stimpacks are way too common, right? It's like they're not even worth anything. So I was thinking about extremely rare Pre-War Stimpacks, and a little more common Improvised Stimpacks, which doesen't offer as much effective healing. Other than that you'd be stuck with food items for health regen. I mean it's not like stimpacks are actually industrially produced anymore? And the ones you can craft yourself shouldn't be in perfect condition. This, of course, could be science based I guess. But to me it would make more sense if crafted stimpacks were, in fact, improvised. Which is basically what they are.

Scrounging and scavenging would be much more rewarding, imho. Even though you need pretty much every junk items humanly possible in FO4, Stimpacks still are way too common. I'm level 46 or something atm, and I have tons of them. I almost don't even bother to look for them. And stimpacks should be one of the games more valuable resources! I mean doctors in the wasteland have been rendered more or less obsolete. Which is just wrong.

I'm an immersion freak, and it always bothered me how ridiculously common stimpacks actually is. Even on higher difficulties. I'm not sure how possible this is without the CK, but I'm just throwing an idea out there if it should catch someones interest.

Edited by Skitkjell