Fallout 4 1.3 Update Now Official!

SirSalami

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too, CTD after the update. It seems, that we should wait, for the mod updates, or in the worst case, we have to start a new character. :(

In response to post #34068775.

Mateos81 wrote: For the people complaining, you should forward your issues to Bethesda with your OS/specs, that could help fixing them.

If you are using mods, and to be fair we are all here so we are using them, I wouldn't bother them. We are all still using unsupported third party programs to mod our games. I'm not surprised at all that some crashes will occur after the each official update until the official GECK will be finally here, then these problems with updating most likely disappear. Edited by starfis

In response to post #34067365.

iiicragiii16 wrote: Downloaded update, game launches, I try loading a save and the screen goes black and crashes instantly to desktop. I have the configuration tool, is that a problem? Help please!

I have the same problem.When i load my last save, any seconds ingame than crash to desktop

In response to post #34068110. #34071610, #34072560, #34074460, #34075165, #34075690 are all replies on the same post.

smokemoon wrote: Half of my mods are no longer working even though they are installed and checked in NMM. All of the items I have added to the game via mod have disappeared. Thanks again Bethesda.
Oddball_E8 wrote: If only we could disable updates...

But no, steam feels that it has to be a b&@*$ and force them on us.
VSairaf wrote: You literally can disable auto-updates in the game Properties menu.

Edit: Weird. Seems you cannot. I remember having the option to don't update.
DocPie wrote: Yeah they removed that.
Valve, I tell ya. They haven't been making the best decisions recently.
Dogsnuggles wrote: the only thing you could do is play in a capsuled VM or on a machine with steam client offline. take the mods via stick... then you can avoid those f... erm, nice updates... ;)
RicAdbur wrote: Did you try simply disabling them all and re-enabling them via NMM? I had to do that anyway since the launcher always disables my mods when I try to start up the game, but once I got in game with all my mods enabled I haven't had a single issue. Every mod seems to be working either as well or better than it was before.

mods need updates when a new game version comes out. its not bethesda's job to make sure every single mod is compatible with new features/changes Edited by sleepsalot

In response to post #34068775. #34069200 is also a reply to the same post.

Mateos81 wrote: For the people complaining, you should forward your issues to Bethesda with your OS/specs, that could help fixing them.
starfis wrote: If you are using mods, and to be fair we are all here so we are using them, I wouldn't bother them. We are all still using unsupported third party programs to mod our games. I'm not surprised at all that some crashes will occur after the each official update until the official GECK will be finally here, then these problems with updating most likely disappear.

I think so, too. The answer you will probably get is: Delete the mods or, start a new game without mods.

Well, no CTD yet, and I can use the settlement build menu...

HOWEVER, my position on the map is now indicated with the Power Armour symbol, and the position of my last used Power Armour is indicated with a cave symbol.

Also, I suspect some of the weapon effects aren't working properly.

In response to post #34067365. #34069505 is also a reply to the same post.

iiicragiii16 wrote: Downloaded update, game launches, I try loading a save and the screen goes black and crashes instantly to desktop. I have the configuration tool, is that a problem? Help please!
Ravenring wrote: I have the same problem.When i load my last save, any seconds ingame than crash to desktop

Same for me, loads into last save and seconds later ctd...patiently waiting for solutions.

In response to post #34067365. #34069505, #34070620 are all replies on the same post.

Ravenring wrote: I have the same problem.When i load my last save, any seconds ingame than crash to desktop
MickeyMcE wrote: Same for me, loads into last save and seconds later ctd...patiently waiting for solutions.

:(