Female Super Mutants

gyashaa

Hey gyaschaa :)

Maybe, but this isn't canon at all. In Fallout you see already super mutants, which were ladies before. There are no optical differences between the genders or rather they lost their gender.

Sure, your idea would be possible, just not canon.

Hey gyaschaa :smile:

Maybe, but this isn't canon at all. In Fallout you see already super mutants, which were ladies before. There are no optical differences between the genders or rather they lost their gender.

There are females in FNV at least one with a robot GF??? I hardly recall. But she does look like a male. So maybe a tran? Are they tran?

Hey gyaschaa :smile:

I know it isn't canon, but I don't care! I want some bald, muscular super mutant ladies! :D

I don't really like the canon anyway. Why would they lose their gender? Does their wang fall off? Does their vajay-jay become sealed? How would they pee?

Sexual dimorphism, the differences in appearance between males and females of the same species, such as in colour, shape, size, and structure, that are caused by the inheritance of one or the other sexual pattern in the genetic material. Super Mutants are not sexually dimorphic. What about them would make them women in your mod?

Sexual dimorphism, the differences in appearance between males and females of the same species, such as in colour, shape, size, and structure, that are caused by the inheritance of one or the other sexual pattern in the genetic material. Super Mutants are not sexually dimorphic. What about them would make them women in your mod?

Super mutants are not a separate species. They're still human, just mutated. *See Nigel.

Species: a group of living organisms consisting of similar individuals capable of exchanging genes or interbreeding

So until they can actually breed, they are not a separate species.

This mod would add a second variety of super mutant with more feminine qualities. i.e. The super mutants that were once female retained some of their feminine qualities. Breasts, more feminine face, different fat distribution, higher voice, etc.

Super mutants are not a separate species. They're still human, just mutated. *See Nigel.

Species: a group of living organisms consisting of similar individuals capable of exchanging genes or interbreeding
So until they can actually breed, they are not a separate species.

Dude, they can't.