Locations of file related to monsters and characters

Chocorrles

They should be there.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DDDA\nativePC\rom\enemy

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DDDA\nativePC\rom\h_enemy

thanks, but they seem to be in a format that cannot be opened with Audacity (.vo/.srd/.srq) unlike the audio for cutscenes and bgms. Any idea how can I open or convert them?

Edited by Chocorrles

They should be there.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DDDA\nativePC\rom\enemy

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DDDA\nativePC\rom\h_enemy

thanks, but they seem to be in a format that cannot be opened with Audacity (.vo/.srd/.srq) unlike the audio for cutscenes and bgms. Any idea how can I open or convert them?

Those files cannot be tampered with, only remapped as far as i know.

That's what we did with the japanese voiceover project since they are still needed by the game itself.

And the game doesn't really take "modded" files so it needs to think the files are not modded.

But enemy and h_enemy is the correct folders i can confirm that there are some voices/sounds spread about in other files aswell such as events and ingame cutscenes.

• 2 weeks later...

try Google it, I know nothing in sound editing....

Or you could ask those guys http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3732470-release-japanese-voiceover-project/

thank you for your help

thank you

shame, what I wanted to do was take the griffin sound to use to mod something in another game (this game has a griffin you can use in your character, but it's sounds are weird, sounds more like a goat...)

thank you

shame, what I wanted to do was take the griffin sound to use to mod something in another game (this game has a griffin you can use in your character, but it's sounds are weird, sounds more like a goat...)

Careful if you want to do this, you could be ban from nexus...