Well, as some of you may know several months ago I departed the community for personal issues. details here And while I left purposefully driven and with the best intentions, I have failed in my purpose. Yes, it went well for a while and no I do not care to go into a great amount of detail. I am fairly open about my personal life but some things are not suited to public forums. Let us just say thing spiraled out of control and I lost my cool there for a bit.

On that note, I would like to apologize to chat goers and the nexus moderation team for my behavior as a result thereof. I foisted my issues upon you publically, and now I am apologizing publically. Know that there is no resentment or animosity toward you on my part and I hope that is mutual for all of yours.

Not all is lost. I say somewhat triumphant return because I am alive and things are looking up. I have secured employment, I live in a nice home for the first time in a good while, I have basic necessities as well as luxuries such as a new car and I am getting my PC back soon. Not what I wanted precisely but it is still better than yesterday and progression is far better than regression I can tell you that.

It would seem that I have missed a good deal and some of my old friends have departed, perhaps for good and perhaps not. While I find this sad, I certainly understand the need to get away for a while. I look around and I see many familiar faces(err avatars :p) and I am just glad I made it back to my home away from home.

Looks like I didn't totally miss the fallout 4 party either. I am late and I am going to be even later by the time I get my rig back, but I was late for the Skyrim party also and I still had fun.

That all said, I am here and I am pleased to announce that my gaming and modding days are far from over. All of my previously canceled plans are now back in effect. Follower Command Center shall be released within a month or so for Skyrim and there may be more to come after that, though I confess I am eager to get to fallout 4. Again my rig is currently out of my care so while I am here, I am also pretty much the resident cripple in terms of gaming and modding. I can neither mod nor play yet and it is torturous lol. But that will end relatively soon.

Well anyway, said what I needed to now. Hope you folks are well and if you are a friend, or well wisher or even a nay sayer; feel free to inbox me. I am here and I am not leaving for the forsee able future. Take care all and enjoy your dragon slaying and wasteland travels ;)

Edited by GrandBulwark