• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

alexrawrx3

alexrawrx3

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Hi. I really, really dislike Skyrim's vanilla swords, and despite better-shaped weapons and immersive weapons (which is great for some weapons, not for the others), I can't help running across fancy, unrealistic and nasty looking weapons. Now' I'm aware that Skyrim is in sort of a fantasy-like world, but I'd much prefer if there was a medieval(?) style sword replacer for the vanilla weapons, kind of like this mod for Oblivion: http://www.nexusmods...on/mods/11451/?

Spoiler

Some weapon mods that I personally love are the Albions, like:

Spoiler

Though I've attempted to replace them myself, it's not easy to find matching models that include both one-handed and two-handed variants, and mismatches between the two are jarring when you run across a two-handed ebony sword that looks totally different while holding a one-handed one. I was wondering if anyone would be interested, or maybe already undertaking, or better yet, already done something like that? I'm actually pretty surprised that I couldn't find something that does this after so long... or maybe I just suck at searching, lol. Anyways, would appreciate any help here.

Edited by alexrawrx3, 04 February 2016 - 02:19 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sword, swords, replace, replacer, replacers, classic, vanilla, medieval

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.080 seconds