SCII Terran Marine Armor and Impaler Gauss Rifle.

CaarosKingOfChaos

I am asking for two things . . .

Power armor pieces that are essentially parts to the famous Terran CMC Suit from the StarCraft franchise, particularly the design of in StarCraft II. The armor could be somewhere between T-60 and X-01 in terms of stats, have standard paint options (Winterized, BOS, etc . .), possibly along with paints that resemble the color design of various SCII factions (like Raynor's Raiders, the Terran Dominion, the Umojans, etc . . .), and would have various misc mods (The mods for the T-60 would probably work just fine).

The C-14 Impaler Gauss Rifle used by Terran Marines wearing the previously mentioned CMC Armor. It would need to be heavily balanced through the use of weapon mods, since by default, the weapon can supposedly fire armor-piercing 8mm rounds at a rate of 30 rounds per second. I would imagine that with a lot of upgrades and a lot of perks, the C-14 could reach something close to this. It would also be reasonable for it to have incredible recoil, unless you are in power armor. It is a massive gun, not meant for unarmored units.

I personally think the game's power armor system is just perfect for this kind of mod, especially since the CMC suit is occasionally referred to as "Power Armor". I understand that I am asking for a lot, but I know this will be something a lot of people would like.

Edited by CaarosKingOfChaos

• 4 months later...

I definitely like this idea. Especially since the Fallout 4 Armor Frame could actually work well with how the CMC Suit is built. The C-14 Impaler Gauss Rifle could also use ammo that the Assault Rifle in Fallout 4 uses. Maybe there could be a dlc sized mod as well if people wanted more than just the armor and gun?

Edited by Verinoth

• 2 months later...

Minor Necro here, I might as well mention, the CMC Suit can also have various versions too, similar to the standard power armor, such as the CMC 300 which had a higher defense then the 100, but more then that the Firebat and Marauder and Medic also use specialized versions of the armor to perform each role in the field. Would be a nice undertaking for a talented modder but the results would be outstanding if taken with the same love and care as the original games.

Just imagine throwing a follower in the medic armor just as an example. Yeaaa that would just be great.

The C-14 Guass Rifle could also have attachments, such as scopes and rifle barrel modifications and increased ammo supply.

Maybe even with enough modifications you could just transform the rifle into the C-10 Canister Rifle. (The Ghost Rifle). downgrading the attack speed, but increasing the damage and range with accuracy. Just some ideas

One last idea, would be the addition of the CMC Armor Shield that they get in SC2.

• 2 months later...

I know this is necroing, but a user by the name of nmbradshaw is (or at least has) working on the idea on their own.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/users/485454/?tb=images&pUp=1

It's been a bit since he's posted any images, so I don't know if it's still happening.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...