Missing texture - blue texture - Help please!

SappyCookie

Hello everyone.

So, I'm having this trouble with JK's Skyrim mod. It gives me blue textures on the ground in some determined places.

It looks like this:

http://imgur.com/8WPNfvn

http://imgur.com/4qtYjsc

These screenshots are from Whiterun, but it happens in other cities too.

I've sorted my load order and plugins with NMM and with Loot. I've tried to reinstall a few mods. Everything seems to be working fine. I just have no idea which texture this is...

Does anyone know why this is happening? Can anyone help, please?

Thanks!

This is not JK's Skyrim, probably. This is a grass mod, like unique grasses and groundcovers. Those are places you'd normally have the slightly raised grassobj files.

But on the off chance it IS JK's Skyrim (I'm not sure, I use Dawn of, which doesn't add any grassobjs, JK's is more floral though and may very well) reinstalling it should fix it, missing textures are not a load order/sorting issue, it's an issue with the "assets" (.bsas or loose files) and them either not being present or not being able to be looked up. Reinstalling your landscape mods will probably fix it.

This is not JK's Skyrim, probably. This is a grass mod, like unique grasses and groundcovers. Those are places you'd normally have the slightly raised grassobj files.

But on the off chance it IS JK's Skyrim (I'm not sure, I use Dawn of, which doesn't add any grassobjs, JK's is more floral though and may very well) reinstalling it should fix it, missing textures are not a load order/sorting issue, it's an issue with the "assets" (.bsas or loose files) and them either not being present or not being able to be looked up. Reinstalling your landscape mods will probably fix it.

Thank you! I recently added a new .esp for unique grasses and groundcovers, but deleted it afterwards, as it didn't do what I wanted. I'm going to try to fix it that way.