Golden Oldies

I haven't played a lot of the old games because I haven't really heard about a lot of them. I have, however, played several that are just awesome. This is a Golden Oldies list for you guys to post your favorite classic games.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Myst Series

The Legends of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, and The Wind Waker

Perfect Dark N64

The first three Spyro games on the Playstation

Medievil

Hyperspeed

Galaga

Tomb Raiders 1 and 2

Crash Bandicoot Warped

Crash Team Racing

Super Mario 64

And lastly, **drum roll**....................................Chess. :D

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Though not that old, my favorite older game on my computer would have to be Soldier of Fortune 2 (PC version) which was made in 2002. I really enjoy it to the point where I have mashed a bunch of peoples mods together along with blood textures from L4D2, Fallout New Vegas (maybe 3 also, can not remember) and some other random custom blood, as well as making my own blood puddles just to get it to my liking :sweat:. This game has (in my opinion) the greatest dismemberment of all time along with one really fun action filled storyline. The polygonal models and "fuzzy" textures don't bother me in the least, and I can't stand it when someone bashes a game because of its age (there is already a thread about this, so I will not get into it here :laugh: )

I also really like Zelda OOT and Majoras Mask on the 64, and I won a copy of Baulders Gate 1 from GOG, but I haven't been able to enjoy it yet because all the sprites are messed up (black boxes around just about anything not already stationary on screen), and I have too many other games going at the moment to look for a fix.

Never really enjoyed the turn based Final Fantasy games for some reason, but I love tactics :happy:

• 2 months later...