(Overwatch) Tracer Armor

Daranex

• 2 months later...

I'm planning on putting Tracer's outfit and weapons into Fallout 4. And I'm also planning on making a Institute scientist companion inspired by her as well.

Just got done doing my first outfit in game. I did think about doing the Tracer outfit next. Its on the Steam Workshop for Source Filmmaker and there are tutorials on how to convert SFM .MDL's into .FBX or .OBJ. I've actually done that myself but its been months.

I'm planning on putting Tracer's outfit and weapons into Fallout 4. And I'm also planning on making a Institute scientist companion inspired by her as well.

That is great to hear. When do you think the outfit will be complete?

Edited by Alduin1211

Here's a screenshot of the outfit so far.

http://i.imgur.com/msGvgJN.png

Edit: Outfit fitted to CBBE body and pistol added as well :)

http://i.imgur.com/AOhJCQV.png

Edited by flipdark95

Here's a screenshot of the outfit so far.

Edit: Outfit fitted to CBBE body and pistol added as well :smile:

Holy smokes, that is awesome with a capital A. the outfit along with the pistol as well? More then I dreamed would be done here. You sir are a dream maker and you deserve a lot of praise, awesome work. I think you will be a great figure to go to for future armor mods, keep up the good work.

Edit: Oh by the way, if it's possible, can you release a character save that looks just like tracer as well?

Edited by Alduin1211

Yes. Both the outfit (split into the jacket, shoes, gloves, leggings, goggles and time harness) will be in-game along with her pistol. I'll probably end up making a few unique mods for it related to her time manipulation abilities.

And I'll see what I can do about making a character save. I don't have the game myself, but a family member has the game on their account, so I'll see what happens.

Yes. Both the outfit (split into the jacket, shoes, gloves, leggings, goggles and time harness) will be in-game along with her pistol. I'll probably end up making a few unique mods for it related to her time manipulation abilities.

And I'll see what I can do about making a character save. I don't have the game myself, but a family member has the game on their account, so I'll see what happens.

Thats cool. As for time manipulation mods go, that is exciting. i just planned on using V.A.T.S, jet and bullet time to improvise. Though now that i think it about it, I think V.A.T.S is more suited for McCree or Reaper than for Tracer. Jet and bullet time are still my improvised options. Can't wait to be able to use her own unique abilities.