[Mod Request] Resistance gasmasks and kevlar?

Squeecky

Hey there,

So while doing retaliation missions I noticed that there are both gasmasks and plain kevlar vests hanging on racks. I was wondering if anybody had it in them to try and add these items as added cosmetic gear? Not much to add to it. :P I can try to take a screenshot next time I see it ingame if one is interested. We are still a resistance/terrorist group in reality, after all.

Thanks in advance.

I created a gasmask, but thus far I am not able to even get the tutorial weapon into the game- if someone wants to help bring it in, I'd be quite happy. :smile:

http://i.imgur.com/6X8yaWW.png

p.s.:

Once it shows up in game I'll work on the texture and match it more closely to vanilla textures of course.

Edited by Caiman

A gas mask that doesn't cover the entire face leaves the wearer vulnerable to the toxin entering via the eyes (at the very least blinding the wearer, as CS tear gas does). Most modern chemical warfare agents (that is, toxins developed after World War I) can affect someone even if the contact is just through the skin.

I'd like to see a full-body (MOPP4) protective gear model (no exposed arms, hands, neck, or head). Such a set of armor would have penalties to mobility and aim, but it would provide complete protection versus gas attacks.