[Mod Buddy] Intellisense Scripts

Albeoris

yeah i am, this is so weird, it should work- i tried to revert the binaries back and then install again but it dosnt work for me for some reason

Wait what software is that icon that is on your .UC files from? i dont have it- that might be the problem

Notepad++

But it does not matter. Just icon.
1) Are you don't specify a match for the extension .uc in TextEditor->File extension?
2) Can you delete (while ModBuddy is open) \XCOM 2 SDK\Binaries\Win32\ModBuddy\Extensions\Application\UnrealScriptPackage1_0.dll ? If you can it's not used as extension.

3) Can you press Ctrl+Space after dot? Not working?

4) Can you see any popups in the your file or not?

1) i didnt, which one should it have? right now i have a microsoft Visual Basic experience.

2) i cant delete that file.

3) i can press those 2 keys after a dot.

4) i have no popups

1) No one.

2) Good.

3) And... nothing?

---

1) Hm... Can you try turn off and run ModBuddy again? :smile:

2) When you place a new files are you replace an original extension.vsixmanifest?

3) Are sure you back up an orignal Application to the different location, not in the Extensions folder?

---

When you start ModBuddy, you must see "Parsing file" at the status bar. It's exists?

http://i.imgur.com/0sM0GL6.png

Also folder \steamapps\common\XCOM 2 SDK\Development\SrcOrig is exists?

Did all the steps and keep getting an error from ModBuddy that "MrODuzhar.UnrealScriptPackage.UnrealScriptPackage... did not load correctly" Do you have anything included in this that would be referencing your local path (and not the absolute path?)

-Dan

No one.

If you receive this error, then there is the path to the report file. Share it.

Also you can try to build an extension youself.

Most likely, it did not find some assembly, as drags a lot of junk.

• 3 weeks later...

<entry>
    <record>50</record>
    <time>2016/03/04 15:38:30.883</time>
    <type>Information</type>
    <source>VisualStudio</source>
    <description>Begin package load [MrODuzhar.UnrealScriptPackage.UnrealScriptPackage, UnrealScriptPackage1_0, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=302d4a5709df79fe]</description>
    <guid>{FB637C2F-4C64-4AA3-BF67-BCEFE95ED79A}</guid>
  </entry>
  <entry>
    <record>51</record>
    <time>2016/03/04 15:38:30.918</time>
    <type>Error</type>
    <description>CreateInstance failed for package [MrODuzhar.UnrealScriptPackage.UnrealScriptPackage, UnrealScriptPackage1_0, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=302d4a5709df79fe]</description>
    <hr>80131515</hr>
    <errorinfo>Could not load file or assembly 'file:///E:\SteamGamesS\SteamApps\common\XCOM 2 SDK\Binaries\Win32\ModBuddy\Extensions\Application\UnrealScriptPackage1_0.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515)</errorinfo>
  </entry>
  <entry>
    <record>52</record>
    <time>2016/03/04 15:38:30.918</time>
    <type>Error</type>
    <description>End package load [MrODuzhar.UnrealScriptPackage.UnrealScriptPackage, UnrealScriptPackage1_0, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=302d4a5709df79fe]</description>
    <hr>80004005 - E_FAIL</hr>
    <errorinfo>Could not load file or assembly 'file:///E:\SteamGamesS\SteamApps\common\XCOM 2 SDK\Binaries\Win32\ModBuddy\Extensions\Application\UnrealScriptPackage1_0.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515)</errorinfo>
  </entry>

Error Log for not loading correctly :smile:

EDIT : For anyone having this issue, simply add <loadFromRemoteSources enabled="true" /> just below <runtime> (line 9 in my file) in your XCOM 2 SDK\Binaries\Win32\ModBuddy\XCOM ModBuddy.exe.config file

Fixed it for me :smile:

EDIT 2 : installed but still not working.

Edited by Superd22

Hi all,

We could use some help testing this. I asked the original developer of the Real Script IDE to migrate it to ModBuddy. It is working for him, but not for me. Would you please try this and post your results. The only difference between his environment and mine, is that he has the VS SDK 2015 and I do not. We believe that there may be an additional DLL required for those who do not have the sdk.

https://uside.codeplex.com/releases/view/620159

1) Open folder <...>\SteamGames\SteamApps\common\XCOM 2 SDK\Binaries\Win32\ModBuddy\Extensions
2) Create subfolder UnrealScriptPackage1_0
3) Unzip file into UnrealScriptPackage1_0