How to get the in-game breast size changing features of RaceMenu to work

TheAngelOfRoses

Hello all, as the title implies.

Ive been having enough hell for the past 48 hours trying to figure out how to do one simple thing i figured would just have a standalone mod for by this point:

Change my characters bust to a larger size as i please.

That is all.

I've gone through a BS mess of mods and nothing is working WHAT SO EVER. I'm typically a calm person... but 48 hours of failures is beginning to test my calm state of mind to the point of borderline forum rage.

I personally find myself in interest of CBBE's mod and i plan on use that. Jiggle physics are not a concern. merely the bust itself. That is all.

Ive gone through mod after mod after mod and the guides on the internet are absent or just plain confusing for a total noob.

Here is what Id like to end up with if possible:

CBBE
No Jiggle is required, especially if its easier to do without it

Preferably not super skimpy armors. I dont mind if they are but its kinda a little silly to see skimpy armor at times

A slider or some means to fine tune or adjust bust as i please
NMM compatible

Bonus round:
allows the changing of other parts of the body too for fine tune character look adjustment

Now PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Make any steps you have as DETAILED as possible. I have NO clue what overrides what or what does what. I heard of body sliders and stuff but i have no idea where to use these things. it feels very overwhelming and confusing for a skrub.

I hope that someone reports ASAP

• 2 years later...