Omenpl

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bump

@edit

I finally got this to work.

The problem, is NMM. It doesnt install all the files, for some wierd reason, so you need to install mods manually from now on. I will try mod manager to see if its any better.

edit2

Just use the mod manager, that one works perfectly. Ironically, Nexus one works for games like Witcher 3, but with F4 it has some bugs still.

Edited by MasterVegito2012

I believe i have found a fix for this problem, as well as adding the 'sResourceDataDirsFinal=STRINGS\, TEXTURES\, MUSIC\, SOUND\, INTERFACE\, MESHES\, PROGRAMS\, MATERIALS\, LODSETTINGS\, VIS\, MISC\, SCRIPTS\, SHADERSFX\' Under [Archive] in Fallout4.ini and the 'bEnableFileSelection=1' Under [Launcher] in FalloutPrefs.ini, (basically all the stuff you're told to do to setup Fallout4 for modding and stuff), also add

bInvalidateOlderFiles=1

sResourceDataDirsFinal=

at the bottom of the [Archive] section in Fallout4.ini and leave a space between that and [Papyrus] (whatever the hell that means). This fixed the issue for me and it seems to work with both

manual and NMM installed mods.

If you manage to get it working using this there is chance it may glitch out the body texture of your character if you are using modded which changes the shape of your body, but i'm not sure if that's just the mod i'm using or the fix for the glitch.

• 5 months later...

I simply added the lines in my Fallout4Custom.ini - locate in "Documents/My Games/Fallout4 dir".

By some reason, this ini lost those 3 lines:

[Archive]

bInvalidateOlderFiles=1

sResourceDataDirsFinal=

ADD THE 3 IF THE .INI ERASED THE [ARCHIVE] SECTOR ONLY. OTHERWISE, ONLY ADD THE "bInvalidadeOlderFiles=1" Line. THIS SIMPLE :wink:

Indeed i oppened my Fallout4.ini file too, located in the same directory, and in the [Archive] section the line "bInvalidadeOlderFiles=1" was NOT THERE.

I added it.
After that i reinstalled my armor mods via Nexus, by right click on the mod name and "Reinstall Mod".

This solved the problem completely.

I figured out the mod that gaves-me the problem eas the "Generetion 3 Nick".

EDIT: I forget about a thing. Depending on the mod you donwloading, you will need to do some manual proccedures to figure it working good. ALWAYS READ THE FULL DESCRIPTIN AND TAKE A LOOK IN THE OTHER FILES OF THE MOD! Maybe the lates version is not the one ou really need.

Edited by isbalba

• 4 weeks later...