Dev console command to speed up aircraft repairs / soldier recovery

Vangar

I was wondering wether there are commands help me do that? After an impressive onslaught of UFO missions, council missions AND a DLC mission - which I beat with acceptable losses, greatly advanced my campaign progress - I however face a situation of having all my interceptors on weeks of repair time and most of my personnel either wounded for weeks or fatigued.

I really enjoy this campaign, had some serious trouble and had some insanely lucky catches. Now, though, I'm unable to take most of the missions that will come up which is not really all that fun, in fact it will probbly seriously screw over everything I did up to this point. But since I don't want to abandon this game I could really use some kind of console command that would set me ready for action again, so I can then stock up an SHIVs and soldiers to avoid a bottleneck like this in the future ^^

• 2 years later...

Is a late answer really better than "NO Answer"? Anyway, for what it is now worth:

As I am most familiar with EU (Enemy Unknown), and as you have not specified which game (EU, EW, 2) you are playing, my answer will reflect options for EU.

Console Commands may be found on the nexus XCOM:EU wiki; but these are best used in the Tactical part of the game - while out on a mission. Personally I would recommend adding a couple of key bindings to files in your <XCom-Enemy-Unknown>\binaries folder; one file for base / strategy Console Commands, and the other file for mission / tactical Console Commands. These key-bound-files may be edited while the game is running (in the background?) - to have on-the-fly control of which Console Commands you might care to use.

How-some-ever - a better answer would be to enable .ini file loading and then using notepad (or similar editor) to edit the defaultgamecore.ini file (in your <XCom-Enemy-Unknown>\XComGame\Config folder). There are (for XCOM:EU) lines in this file that specify the recovery / repair times that you are asking about; but as .ini file loading is accomplished as the game is loaded into memory - you will need to exit out of EU (back to Steam / Desktop) and reload / restart EU. Documentation on how to accomplish this is availabe on the nexus XCOM:EU wiki.