[WIP] Thirsk Saga

someguy2000

huh, Did not know this was based on a previously used location in TES. I find it amusing in the intervening time between Morrowind and Skyrim that the Erosion smoothed out the cave entrance, then went in reverse to make it a jagged rock-face.

It also seems to be bigger than before.

*Is this guy really questioning the Geology of a world with wizards and dragons an s***?* It's a f***ing cave entrance. what else am I supposed to talk about? The acoustics?

Don't underestimate the power of IMMERSION.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

huh, Did not know this was based on a previously used location in TES. I find it amusing in the intervening time between Morrowind and Skyrim that the Erosion smoothed out the cave entrance, then went in reverse to make it a jagged rock-face.

It also seems to be bigger than before.

*Is this guy really questioning the Geology of a world with wizards and dragons an s***?* It's a f***ing cave entrance. what else am I supposed to talk about? The acoustics?

Don't underestimate the power of IMMERSION.

Can confirm, the sheer immersive immersiveness of "Roderick Redbeard" made me uncontrollably touch myself.

On the matter of the cave, I think it looks great.

Update: Lots of modding done this weekend!

- Main quest is *almost* finished

- I will begin replacing placeholder dialogue this week

- Side-quests (epilogue quests, more accurately) may not make it into the initial release, but I can patch them in later with relative ease

- This mod will feature one hell of an antagonist that is chiefly inspired by Grendel's mother - it's been a blast writing her!

Thanks for the support! I'm working to get this thing done before the GECK is released!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Is this project still being worked on or is this another Firebase Zulu?

I don't think It'll be another Firebase Zulu. I gather from his comments on youtube that in the main it's near completion, sans voice acting. Though, Someguy does appear to be on a hiatus at the moment....