Hand and Neck seams on certain NPCs

PEZ20

Ok, I know there are a million topics on this but please just take a look at the pics in the link and help a brother out :)

I would call myself an advanced mod user and I use an older version of NMM that uses the real data folder.

My game has been running fine until something happened, I don't know which mod may have caused a change. My character and some females are fine, no seams at all using Mature skin beta 2.14. Also using UUNP bodyslide, FNIS, XPMSE, HDT etc.....

THE PROBLEM: Only follower mods are affected and I only have installed these, Bijin Wives - Warmaidens - NPCs and as you will see in the screen shots, Bell Follower. The issue only happens with these, no matter where in the load order I put it. They also have slight hand GAP issues if their weight is not 100. Using the NIFS from my character folder fixes the gap.

http://imgur.com/a/zBRzy

It seems like the textures are somehow blended. I just don't get it. Followers have all their own textures and at one point, All the Bijin mods were perfectly fine but suddenly, seams :(

I use Lovely Hairstyles and Superior Lore HD hair but these do not affect follower mods (these were installed from game start). I will post mod list later. Please help if you can! Thanks!