Catholic Church

LeTissier

Hi!

Because i suck at modding, i'm asking the Nexus Community to create a mod for me.

I would like a Catholic church with a npc priest.

(like St Mary's Catholic Church with Father Damien as its Priest)

If possible i would like it placed inside Bruma or just outside it. You can replace the chapel in bruma with the church but then you would have to remove the idols of the Nine Divines.

If you have the time you could create a joinable faction where you convert from the worship of the Nine Divines and join the Roman Catholic Church.

Thank you :)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps Cathedral Improver Stained Glass might help. The modder said these were Christian inspired but he tried not to depict Christ so it could fit into the game. It's not a complete conversion but it might be a start.

He made this one, too.

You might be able to use this also

This is a link to a work in progress. This modder is making Medieval London 1250 AD as realistically as possible, and yes, the churches and cathedrals will be realistic, and the Bible is in there. Maybe you could help with this project, or possibly the modder would be willing to share some of the resources with you so you can make your Catholic church. This is England before Anglicanism so the St Paul's Cathedral in it must be Old St Paul's.

• 2 weeks later...
You could download Paint.NET (or use Photoshop with the dds plugin) and remake the window textures with the revised names if you wanted to - shouldn't be TOO hard and would improve the "correctness" of the windows.

are you going to make this? If not i guess i could give it a try. But idk how to use the windows... kinda new to modding... Edited by TheMysteriousTraveler