Catholic Church

LeTissier

are you going to make this? If not i guess i could give it a try. But idk how to use the windows... kinda new to modding...

No, i've come to terms with my suckiness at modding so feel free to give it a shot :)

I'll see what i can do...

EDIT: Do you mind if the church is outside of bruma? Because there is no room to put another church in bruma and replacing the old one will conflict with the main quest...

EDIT 2: I am almost done with the church, its outside of bruma, theres no npcs or quests yet and i still have to add some more stuff in it. I'll upload some pics just as soon as someone tells me how to do it...

EDIT 3: Made one NPC, a 46 yr old priest called "Alan". If you want anything changed with him let me know, i'll upload pics of him sometime.

Edited by TheMysteriousTraveler

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, i think i am done, kinda, i just need people to make quests and dialogue, factions etc.

thx :D

Anyways, i still need someone to do the quests and stuff for me if anyone has experience in that kind of stuff.

Wait - you can do that? I'll give that a try, thanks!

Meanwhile i'll sign up to photobucket and post some screenies of the church and paste the link to the album here. Just tell me what you think and anything you want changed...

http://s1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee500/ZayneCleric/Catholic%20Church%20Oblivion%20Mod/?previewTheme=203&track=interstitial&previewCancelUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fs1230.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fee500%2FZayneCleric%2FCatholic%2520Church%2520Oblivion%2520Mod%2F

EDIT: Sorry, i cant seem to figure out the whole faction thing, may have to look up a tutorial

Edited by TheMysteriousTraveler

Eh, ok, on the weekend i'll try to learn how to make factions. Thats if i have time seeing as i am making a house for my charecter XD...

But anyway like i was saying, do you want anything changed with the church?