Crash when i enter wokbench

happymonsterr1331

I can play the game totally fine. But, the second I open workbench it crashes.
obviously, my first thought was "oh its a mod." but, after disabling all my recent mods, nothing worked, so i just took the plunge and uninstalled all my mods.... the game still crashed in workbench.

So I'm unsure exactly what ould be causing the issue. I've done copious amount of research and have yet to find the solution.

Had the same issue in some settlements early on my first playthrough, it's a vanilla bug and i simply ignored it and got fixed with the latest updates. For now just ignore the workbenchs that make you ctd unless it's all of them.

yeaaaah i kinda figure this was the case. I'll just pray that the next update will fix the bug.

Do it again. Seriously... it's not meant to sound rude or cocky but I've had so many users finding and fixing their issues on the second or third time they went through the guide, due to missing or misunderstanding some part of it the first time(s). And if something in the guide seems ambiguous to you, feel free to ask.

And in case you really have an issue that is not covered by the guide yet, please let me know of it in case you get it fixed, so I can add it as well.

Edited by wax2k

Did you also read the "CTD issues" section and for example tried to rule out missing meshes, conflicting interface replacers, incompatible textures and savegame corruption according to the advice? The two crashes you describe don't even have to be related. It could be two different causes. Edited by wax2k

Did you also read the "CTD issues" section and for example tried to rule out missing meshes, conflicting interface replacers, incompatible textures and savegame corruption according to the advice? The two crashes you describe don't even have to be related. It could be two different causes.

hmmm. I'll double check everything. You may be right though. the second or third time may work. I may have missed something!