What do you think of my mods?

Although this is more of a question for those who are familiar with my modding, my modding style, concepts and maybe even those who are privy to my unreleased mods, I welcome any and all comments from those who have used or heard of extensively enough to know the main idea of any of my mods.

While I do enjoy the feedback from the general downloader, it means more to me from fellow authors. To those who care enough to post, or aren't lethargic like me, and have said prior understanding of my mods, in general, what do you think of my mods? Not so much as myself as a modder, although that feedback does help too, I am trying to better myself with the opinions of those who actually know what they're talking about. IE: Someone who mods. In the standpoint of modding, not just specific mods and their purposes, but as the concept, the achievement and success of intention, and your opinions of my approach. I do not mind if you talk about only one specific mod as I know most of my mods are very specific to who they cater to, and not all of my mods fit the same category that one person may like.

I am less interested in feedback from my fallout3 mods, as the number may suggest compared to my Oblivion mods, I do not mod Fallout3 very much or have much interest in doing so. Not to say I don't have future plans for awesome fallout3 mods.

So, if anyone is interested in giving me feedback from both bias and unbias standpoints from someone who does mod, whether my forte` is worlds away from your own tastes or not, it would mean quite a bit to me to get some feedback.

I will even accept feedback from those who simply read the description but not download the mod itself.

The one thing I ask of people, aside from knowing my mods with at least a little foresight, is that if you are using only one mod as a base for your opinions, to please be specific about that one mod that your opinions of my modding come from. If you have downloaded several of my mods, please be specific to that too. I want to know as much detail as where you came to that conclusion from as possible in order to pinpoint the parts I may either need to work on, or leave be.

The feedback can be either from specific things in my mods you have noticed, to just the way I generally handle things or my own unique style (Although my modding style is hard to actually accurately see unless you are privy to those unreleased mods of mine. There isn't a large number of people who are knowledgeable about my "big mods" as I am very protective of my concepts and ideas, but there is an adequate enough number of people who I believe will frequent these new sections as I will.)

I will take any criticism, whether cruel or blissful, so long as the blissfulness doesn't make me feel like there's a nose on my rear and the cruelness isn't trollish. If it is cruel, please specify it is opinionated and not just a harsh, rash judgment from a very inside the box perspective.

Be well, sleep well, fight well, live long.

~Ranokoa

Thank you to anyone who read this far, and more thanks to those who will post. It is my wish to better my modding, as quite honestly it has been some time since I've opened up the CS.... Life gets in the way, even when it seems that there is an open space to drive right through, sometimes it's a mirage.

Haha. It's just a very slight edit of the original torture mod. Only difference is I replaced the half naked women (or men depending on version.) with the Adoring Fan for people who want to torture but without any sexual connotations.

Please lock this thread. Someone made me lose my taste for what people think about my mods, or anything at all about modding. My mods are now going to be set to hidden till a time I forget people try to turn my attempts at helping into an issue.