A Guide to HDT-SMP Users/Modders

treota

Don't know if this is the right place to ask but I have this issue with HDT SMP where, everytime a new cell is loaded, physics seem to go nuts for a second. Hdt necklaces, wigs and even the body look like they're stuck between cells as they stick to the load door and take a moment to adjust. After that, everything works great again. Has anyone had this problem?

I have seen this in SSE occasionally, did not notice it in LE Skyrim.

Warning! Assumptions ahead.

From pure observation it would seem like the player is moved at some point during cell loading (or physics is being initially calculated from 0,0,0). SMP is applied before this move happens so the end result is physics that think that the player has moved extremely fast from point A -> point B.

It is also possible, if the physics are applied from a point far away from the player, that the bones are left behind and get gradually corrected by the constraint error resolvers (these apply force to counter 'drift' and push bodies back to where they should be). This would be consistent with what I have seen where the bones seem to slowly slide back into place.

This is probably fixable in the SMP layer by turning off physics / making all bones static until said load is completed. I don't believe there is anything that can be done on our end though.

I see...Thanks for the insightful reply, much appreciated.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TY, i just started using hdt-smp, far form being perfect but its amazing. it rely brings immersion to a hole new level, im glad its work was ported over and continued, just wish HDT/team would post on nexus again and help with troubleshooting and etc.

The 'team' is literally one person and they're pretty much completely burned out on SKSE having to updated/iterated every two months because Bethesda. SMP is also literally do-it-yourself physics. You're expected to write your own xmls. The current output of SMP outfits from chinese modders are by people who expect to be paid for their work, and that includes the current slew of outfits in the hot files; the only reason they are appearing in the trickle they have are is the pay walled repository of non-original non-licensed work based on other artists who haven't been compensated a dime for their original work, or the corporations such as Riot whom actually own the content thereof has been leaked to the public several times.

Edited by Xayjyn

SMP is just a tool in the box.

It has no expectations one way or the other, you could write your own physics or copy someone else. The tool supports modders linking pre-made physics definitions to bodies/clothes/weapons etc so it's a bit hyperbolic to say it's expected that you write your own; it is however currently the norm to do so.

As for the origin of work that supports SMP, this is really not the place to be discussing the legalities or morality of modding and derivative works.

Checked almost everything and still can't run smp.

PC Specs

• Windows 10 1809
  • I5-2500K, SSE 4.2 supported
  • RX 470D, OpenCL 2.1 AMD-APP (2766.5) FULL_PROFILE, tested in LuxMark

Mods
Fresh skyrim install. Mods placed manually:

Mods placed by MO:

• No Bethesda Intro
  • UIExtensions
  • SkyUI
  • AddItemMenuLE
  • XP32MSE
  • yundao_hdt hair - frozen smp hair, pe hair works fine
  • heels sound 1.5
  • COCO Bloom Youth - frozen skirt, pe top works fine

Also tried with body replacers CBBE and 7B.
The results: everything PE related works, but SMP doesn't.

Logs:

• hdtPhysicsExtensions.log
hdtPhysicsExtensions
[04/16/19 15:15:21]INFO: Queue OK
[04/16/19 15:15:21]INFO: System run with 8 threads
[04/16/19 15:15:21]INFO: Havok simulated world created.
[04/16/19 15:15:21]INFO: SKSEPlugin_Load
[04/16/19 15:15:42]INFO: Cell changed...
[04/16/19 15:15:42]ERROR: Load "Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml" error - file no exist
[04/16/19 15:15:42]WARNING: Invalid havok serialize file : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

It's PE log, nothing happens after placing missing file.

• hdtSkinnedMeshPhysics.log
hello world
hdtSkinnedMeshPhysics
[Tue Apr 16 15:15:21 2019]INFO: Queue OK
[Tue Apr 16 15:15:21 2019]INFO: SKSEPlugin_Load

"xml parse error - not a float value" fixed by replacing . to ,

• hdtSkyrimMemPatch.log
hdtSkyrimMemPatch
[16.04.2019 15:15:21]INFO: Queue OK
[16.04.2019 15:15:21]INFO: Memory Hooked
[16.04.2019 15:15:21]INFO: Hooked D3DX9_42.dll D3DXCreateTextureFromFileInMemory
[16.04.2019 15:15:21]INFO: Hooked D3DX9_43.dll D3DXCreateTextureFromFileInMemoryEx
[16.04.2019 15:15:21]INFO: SKSEPlugin_Load
[16.04.2019 15:16:06]ERROR: Fatal error occured
[16.04.2019 15:16:06]ERROR: Code : 0xc0000005
[16.04.2019 15:16:06]ERROR: Flag : 0x00000000
BLAH BLAH BLAH
BLAH BLAH BLAH
[16.04.2019 15:16:07]ERROR: Minidump saved in hdtSkyrimMemPatch.dmp
[16.04.2019 15:16:07]ERROR: Plugin is trying to save game
[16.04.2019 15:16:07]ERROR: Game saved
[16.04.2019 15:16:07]ERROR: Fatal error occured

This error happens when i quit the game.

One last thing - what is the proper place for d3dcompiler_47.dll? According to what I read here it should be placed near .exe, but in HDT PE+SMP packages it's located in different place. Tried both locations - nothing.

Any ideas what i should check else?

I have the d3dcompiler in my root skyrim directory, right next to the skyrim.exe & skse-loader, but I can not guarantee that those packages have not done some other form of linking that expects the dll to be elsewhere.

You will probably have to replace all physics xml files '.' decimal notation with ','. This includes any xml files that come with armor. (could also change OS language to a dot notation one).

I would recommend disabling PE and validating that SMP works at all in isolation so that you can rule out system issues. If SMP works on its own then something is probably trying to apply both systems to the same object.

Some possible options to try:

• Try getting the latest version of LE SMP from source and replacing the various dll's.
  • Make sure your SMP / PE etc is installed directly in your Skyrim directory rather than added via MO (can't say this has been an issue for me but some report that it is)
Edited by treota

(could also change OS language to a dot notation one).

OMG, finally, this is a fix for me. Changing '.' to ',' ain't enought. Switching windows display language to english US helped. Coco's HDT PE+SMP package works fine. This should be pinned, nobody will try this since logs are clear after .xml editing.

XiE2mj1.png

Hello guys,

please i need help from you. I'm trying to make Royal Hunting clothes for SMP... I know that somewhere here it is working but it is for me unreachable... and for the second, i want to learn this tactics so i can make my own translating from HDTPE to SMP. Problem is, that my xml seems to not work... I've tried to make the xml with this video and after that i see that this don't work I've tried to imitate xml stucture from this clothes... Unfortunately even with this type of code it not work. IDK what I'm doing wrong. Do you guys just look at it, and try to push my right direction?

Here is my xml code:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<system xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="description.xsd">

<!-- ground -->
	<per-triangle-shape name="VirtualGround">
		<margin>1</margin>
		<prenetration>4</prenetration>
		<tag>ground</tag>
	</per-triangle-shape>

<per-triangle-shape name="LegCollision">
 		<margin>0,5</margin>					
		<penetration>1</penetration>
		<shared>private</shared>
		<tag>CoLeg</tag>
      	<no-collide-with-tag>CoLeg</no-collide-with-tag>
      	<no-collide-with-tag>ground</no-collide-with-tag>
		<can-collide-with-tag>skirt</can-collide-with-tag>
	    <weight-threshold bone="NPC R Thigh [RThg]">1</weight-threshold>
	    <weight-threshold bone="NPC Spine [Spn0]">1</weight-threshold>
	    <weight-threshold bone="NPC Spine1 [Spn1]">1</weight-threshold>
	    <weight-threshold bone="NPC Pelvis [Pelv]">1</weight-threshold>
	    <weight-threshold bone="NPC R Calf [RClf]">1</weight-threshold>
	    <weight-threshold bone="NPC L Calf [LClf]">1</weight-threshold>
	    <weight-threshold bone="NPC L Thigh [LThg]">1</weight-threshold>
	    <weight-threshold bone="NPC L Butt">1</weight-threshold>
	    <weight-threshold bone="NPC R Butt">1</weight-threshold>
	    <weight-threshold bone="NPC Belly">1</weight-threshold>
	</per-triangle-shape>

<!-- cloth -->
	<bone-default>
		<margin-multiplier>0,01</margin-multiplier>
	</bone-default>

<bone name="RHunting_Skit_R1 1"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_R2 1"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_R3 1"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_R4 1"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_R5 1"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_L1 1"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_L2 1"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_L3 1"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_L4 1"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_L5 1"/>

<bone-default>
	 <mass>2</mass>
	 <inertia x="25" y="25" z="25"/>
	 <centerOfMassTransform>
		<basis x="0" y="0" z="0" w="1"/>
		<origin x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
	 </centerOfMassTransform>
	 <linearDamping>0,9</linearDamping>
	 <angularDamping>0,9</angularDamping>
	 <friction>0,1</friction>
	 <rollingFriction>0,5</rollingFriction>
	 <restitution>0,5</restitution>
	</bone-default>	

<bone-default>
	 <margin-multiplier>1</margin-multiplier>
	</bone-default>

<bone name="RHunting_Skit_L1 2"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_L1 3"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_L1 4"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_L1 5"/>

<bone-default>
	</bone-default>

<bone name="RHunting_Skit_L2 2"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_L2 3"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_L2 4"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_L2 5"/>

<bone-default>
	</bone-default>

<bone name="RHunting_Skit_L3 2"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_L3 3"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_L3 4"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_L3 5"/>

<bone-default>
	</bone-default>

<bone name="RHunting_Skit_L4 2"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_L4 3"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_L4 4"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_L4 5"/>

<bone-default>
	</bone-default>

<bone name="RHunting_Skit_L5 2"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_L5 3"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_L5 4"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_L5 5"/>

<bone-default>
	</bone-default>

<bone name="RHunting_Skit_R1 2"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_R1 3"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_R1 4"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_R1 5"/>

<bone-default>
	</bone-default>

<bone name="RHunting_Skit_R2 2"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_R2 3"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_R2 4"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_R2 5"/>

<bone-default>
	</bone-default>

<bone name="RHunting_Skit_R3 2"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_R3 3"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_R3 4"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_R3 5"/>

<bone-default>
	</bone-default>

<bone name="RHunting_Skit_R4 2"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_R4 3"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_R4 4"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_R4 5"/>

<bone-default>
	</bone-default>

<bone name="RHunting_Skit_R5 2"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_R5 3"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_R5 4"/>
	<bone name="RHunting_Skit_R5 5"/>

<generic-constraint-default>
		<frameInB>
		  <basis x="0" y="0" z="0" w="1" />
		  <origin x="0" y="0" z="0" />
		</frameInB>
		<useLinearReferenceFrameA>false</useLinearReferenceFrameA>
		<linearLowerLimit x="0" y="0" z="0" />
		<linearUpperLimit x="0" y="0" z="0" />
		<angularLowerLimit x="-0,24" y="-0,5" z="-0,2" />
		<angularUpperLimit x="0,24" y="0,5" z="0,2" />
		<linearStiffness x="50" y="50" z="50" />
		<angularStiffness x="20" y="20" z="20" />
		<linearDamping x="1" y="1" z="1" />
		<angularDamping x="1" y="1" z="1" />
		<linearEquilibrium x="0" y="0" z="0" />
		<angularEquilibrium x="0" y="0" z="0" />
	</generic-constraint-default>

<generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L1 2" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L1 1"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L1 3" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L1 2"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L1 4" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L1 3"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L1 5" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L1 4"></generic-constraint>

<generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L2 2" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L2 1"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L2 3" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L2 2"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L2 4" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L2 3"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L2 5" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L2 4"></generic-constraint>

<generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L3 2" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L3 1"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L3 3" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L3 2"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L3 4" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L3 3"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L3 5" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L3 4"></generic-constraint>

<generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L4 2" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L4 1"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L4 3" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L4 2"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L4 4" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L4 3"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L4 5" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L4 4"></generic-constraint>

<generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L5 2" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L5 1"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L5 3" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L5 2"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L5 4" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L5 3"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L5 5" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L5 4"></generic-constraint>

<generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R1 2" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R1 1"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R1 3" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R1 2"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R1 4" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R1 3"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R1 5" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R1 4"></generic-constraint>

<generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R2 2" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R2 1"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R2 3" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R2 2"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R2 4" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R2 3"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R2 5" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R2 4"></generic-constraint>

<generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R3 2" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R3 1"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R3 3" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R3 2"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R3 4" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R3 3"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R3 5" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R3 4"></generic-constraint>

<generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R4 2" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R4 1"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R4 3" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R4 2"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R4 4" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R4 3"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R4 5" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R4 4"></generic-constraint>

<generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R5 2" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R5 1"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R5 3" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R5 2"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R5 4" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R5 3"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R5 5" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R5 4"></generic-constraint>

<generic-constraint-default>
		<frameInLerp>
		  <translationLerp>0</translationLerp>
		  <rotationLerp>0</rotationLerp>
		</frameInLerp>
		<linearLowerLimit x="-3" y="-3" z="-3"/>
		<linearUpperLimit x="3" y="3" z="3"/>
		<angularLowerLimit x="-100" y="-100" z="-100"/>
		<angularUpperLimit x="100" y="100" z="100"/>
		<linearStiffness x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
		<angularStiffness x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
	</generic-constraint-default>

<generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L2 1" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L1 1"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L2 2" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L1 2"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L2 3" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L1 3"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L2 4" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L1 4"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L2 5" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L1 5"></generic-constraint>

<generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L3 1" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L2 1"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L3 2" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L2 2"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L3 3" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L2 3"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L3 4" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L2 4"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L3 5" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L2 5"></generic-constraint>

<generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L4 1" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L3 1"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L4 2" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L3 2"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L4 3" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L3 3"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L4 4" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L3 4"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L4 5" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L3 5"></generic-constraint>

<generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L5 1" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L4 1"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L5 2" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L4 2"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L5 3" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L4 3"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L5 4" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L4 4"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_L5 5" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L4 5"></generic-constraint>

<generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R5 1" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L5 1"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R5 2" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L5 2"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R5 3" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L5 3"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R5 4" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L5 4"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R5 5" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_L5 5"></generic-constraint>

<generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R4 1" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R5 1"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R4 2" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R5 2"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R4 3" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R5 3"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R4 4" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R5 4"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R4 5" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R5 5"></generic-constraint>

<generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R3 1" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R4 1"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R3 2" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R4 2"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R3 3" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R4 3"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R3 4" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R4 4"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R3 5" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R4 5"></generic-constraint>

<generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R2 1" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R3 1"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R2 2" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R3 2"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R2 3" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R3 3"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R2 4" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R3 4"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R2 5" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R3 5"></generic-constraint>

<generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R4 1" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R2 1"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R4 1" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R2 2"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R4 1" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R2 3"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R4 1" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R2 4"></generic-constraint>
	  <generic-constraint bodyA="RHunting_Skit_R4 1" bodyB="RHunting_Skit_R2 5"></generic-constraint>

<per-vertex-shape name="1">
	  <margin>0,7</margin>
	  <priority>0</priority>
	  <prenetration>-0,0001</prenetration>
	  <shared>private</shared>
	  <tag>skirt</tag>
	  <can-collide-with-tag>ground</can-collide-with-tag>
	  <can-collide-with-tag>CoLeg</can-collide-with-tag>
	  <no-collide-with-tag>skirt</no-collide-with-tag>
	  <weight-threshold bone="NPC Pelvis [Pelv]">1</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="NPC L Thigh [LThg]">1</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="NPC R Thigh [RThg]">1</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="NPC Spine [Spn0]">1</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="NPC Spine1 [Spn1]">1</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="NPC L Butt">1</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="NPC R Butt">1</weight-threshold>

<weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_L1 1">1</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_L1 2">0,2</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_L1 3">0,3</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_L1 4">0,3</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_L1 5">0,3</weight-threshold>

<weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_L2 1">1</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_L2 2">0,2</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_L2 3">0,3</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_L2 4">0,3</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_L2 5">0,3</weight-threshold>

<weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_L3 1">1</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_L3 2">0,2</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_L3 3">0,3</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_L3 4">0,3</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_L3 5">0,3</weight-threshold>

<weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_L4 1">1</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_L4 2">0,2</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_L4 3">0,3</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_L4 4">0,3</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_L4 5">0,3</weight-threshold>

<weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_L5 1">1</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_L5 2">0,2</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_L5 3">0,3</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_L5 4">0,3</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_L5 5">0,3</weight-threshold>

<weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_R1 1">1</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_R1 2">0,2</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_R1 3">0,3</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_R1 4">0,3</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_R1 5">0,3</weight-threshold>

<weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_R2 1">1</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_R2 2">0,2</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_R2 3">0,3</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_R2 4">0,3</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_R2 5">0,3</weight-threshold>

<weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_R3 1">1</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_R3 2">0,2</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_R3 3">0,3</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_R3 4">0,3</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_R3 5">0,3</weight-threshold>

<weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_R4 1">1</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_R4 2">0,2</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_R4 3">0,3</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_R4 4">0,3</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_R4 5">0,3</weight-threshold>

<weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_R5 1">1</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_R5 2">0,2</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_R5 3">0,3</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_R5 4">0,3</weight-threshold>
	  <weight-threshold bone="RHunting_Skit_R5 5">0,3</weight-threshold>
	</per-vertex-shape>
</system>

Here is the nif file which i edit for the SMP. The link is only temporrary.

Thank you guys for the help.

Your xml file looks fine.

There is quite a lot of duplication that you don't need though, you can move your margin multiplier into the first bone defaults declaration then just declare all of your bones (this won't be what is breaking anything).

If you are going to change the bone defaults though I highly recommend adding a bone defaults declaration at the bottom of your file that re-sets the mass of default bones to '0', this saves you from adding physics to bones that you did not intend to. It also saves you from the classic "my thing just falls off my character" problem.

----

To be of any assistance we will need to know a few things:

• What version of Skyrim are you using? (Special edition | Legendary edition etc)
  • What exactly is breaking? (no physics | clothing falling off your character | funky physics)
  • Have you had other SMP active items that do work properly? (i.e. are you sure it's specifically your xml that is broken and not SMP in general)
  • Do your SMP log files contain errors?

Your xml file looks fine.

There is quite a lot of duplication that you don't need though, you can move your margin multiplier into the first bone defaults declaration then just declare all of your bones (this won't be what is breaking anything).

If you are going to change the bone defaults though I highly recommend adding a bone defaults declaration at the bottom of your file that re-sets the mass of default bones to '0', this saves you from adding physics to bones that you did not intend to. It also saves you from the classic "my thing just falls off my character" problem.

----

To be of any assistance we will need to know a few things:

• What version of Skyrim are you using? (Special edition | Legendary edition etc)
  • What exactly is breaking? (no physics | clothing falling off your character | funky physics)
  • Have you had other SMP active items that do work properly? (i.e. are you sure it's specifically your xml that is broken and not SMP in general)
  • Do your SMP log files contain errors?

thank you for your help,

I'm not good in English, so i apologize for some misunderstandings. I know that some bones have the Margin multiplier with the same value so they can be set to only one margin. and the second think i will make too. But first i need to make working the XML

About the questions:

I have Skyrim LE

IDK what exactly is break. The re is none physic at all. You can see it in the screens below.

Other SMP armors are working really well. I have installed in the game only SMP no HDT-PE is there even hybrid system. Clean SMP installation. I've even try put in to the XML some erros which i know, they make mess in the Log file and nothing show up. So it is look like the XML is not loaded at all...

The log file is clean as clean can be. There are only few warnings but they are related to different XML:

hello world
hdtSkinnedMeshPhysics
[Fri Apr 26 12:53:24 2019]INFO: Queue OK
[Fri Apr 26 12:53:24 2019]INFO: SKSEPlugin_Load
[26.04.2019 12:57:39]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml(183,0):
Bone NPC L Pussy02 is not exist, skipped
[26.04.2019 12:57:39]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml(196,0):
Bone NPC L Pussy01 is not exist, skipped
[26.04.2019 12:57:39]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml(209,0):
Bone NPC R Pussy02 is not exist, skipped
[26.04.2019 12:57:39]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml(222,0):
Bone NPC R Pussy01 is not exist, skipped
[26.04.2019 12:57:39]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml(235,0):
constraint NPC L Pussy02 <-> NPC L Pussy01 : bodyA doesn't exist, skipped
[26.04.2019 12:57:39]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml(252,0):
constraint NPC R Pussy02 <-> NPC R Pussy01 : bodyA doesn't exist, skipped
[26.04.2019 12:57:39]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml(269,0):
CBBE is not a NiGeomery or doesn't exist, skipped
[26.04.2019 12:57:39]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml(281,0):
Labia is not a NiGeomery or doesn't exist, skipped

Here are the screen with the skirt in game:

nDS6JIl.jpg

OC7dGPQ.jpg

Edited by Rumcajz23th