A Guide to HDT-SMP Users/Modders

treota

Probably means the outfit has a bunch of needless copy pasted definitions in its xml file, or the skeleton you are using does not have the required bones.

Either way it should not really cause much of a problem as the bone definitions just get ignored if they don't exist.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got two questions.

This post says I need either CPU or GPU OpenCl for HDT SMP. Your guide however says one of them is not enough, I need it from the two of them. Which is the accurate information? Do I really need that runtime if my nVidia driver is already supposed to have the 1.2 version? I have Windows 7 on and Geforce GTX 1080.

Also, the OpenCl runtime for CPU is now hidden behind some kind of registration on Intel's site, how would I even go about acquiring it?

prZ is most likely more accurate. (64 fps is interesting, shall have to inquire sometime about what this is doing.)

For a while it seemed that LE Skyrim required 2.0, However when testing SSE on a new rig using 1.2 everything worked fine.

I don't recall needing to get anything specific for my 1080ti to work with SMP, however I am using SSE. You should only need OpenCL on either of your CPU or GPU, some people have reported that using CPU is better as Skyrim is already blasting your GPU apart.

I probably can't really help much unfortunately if Intel has decided to be butts about their drivers / software :sad:.

Edited by treota

• 1 month later...

how do you change the Motion Type in SMP ..it seem that Smp is on Motion Character by default ..HDT PE has whole a selection the most common one is Motion sphere inertia and Motion Character ..essential for mods like Cosio and cloth and hair

Can anybody help me? I have about 14 FPS :ohmy: , when I use any smp outfits or cloaks ( This does not always happen and may disappear for a while.) I think that when I changed the CPU, these problems started. I used to have a much worse CPU (i7-4770k) , and everything was fine.

(gtx 1080ti, i7-9700kf, ram 16gb)

how do you change the Motion Type in SMP ..it seem that Smp is on Motion Character by default ..HDT PE has whole a selection the most common one is Motion sphere inertia and Motion Character ..essential for mods like Cosio and cloth and hair

I don't think SMP has a configurable concept of motion types, then again I have not dived into it in quite a while.

Can anybody help me? I have about 14 FPS :ohmy: , when I use any smp outfits or cloaks ( This does not always happen and may disappear for a while.) I think that when I changed the CPU, these problems started. I used to have a much worse CPU (i7-4770k) , and everything was fine.

(gtx 1080ti, i7-9700kf, ram 16gb)

Your best option would be to try and narrow down the potential cause of FPS loss, give the following a try:

- Comment out collisions in physics files (test if collision simulation is killing things, this can be quite sporadic when it hits and is the most likely thing to freak out)

- Tweak the solver iterations (configs.xml)

- Track how much load is on your CPU / GPU and where it is going (resource monitor might help)

It is possible that the newer CPU has a worse implementation of the OpenCL layer, however it might be worth reinstalling the OpenCL runtime for your particular processor.

Edited by treota

• 2 months later...

What version of OpenCL 2.0 i need download if i have AMD procesor and NVIDIA graphic?

Might help: https://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/

If you are playing on special edition you probably already have what you need, special edition only seems to require ~1.0 versions of OpenCL

For legendary edition you may be out of luck.

Easiest test would be to install SMP and see what happens really :)