Romance

JackTrenton

I still don't get why we couldn't have sex scenes and nudity. This game is rated M after all. Witcher 3 and GTA have pretty graphic content. It would have made romance so much more fulfilling than just getting a cartoonish perk and no animation. I also would have liked the option to dump someone once you are in a relationship. Cait starts disliking my chem use after Vault 95, so she needs to go. And yeah I know you can dismiss companions, but it isn't the same thing. They can dump you if your affinity goes low enough, so I should be able to dump them too.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because it made in the US by devs who last attempt at M-rated sex related stuff was in daggerfall. In daggerfall you may see nude women when you go in a house fast or something like that.

Don't worry, the site that should not be named will surly has what you need.

You're allowed to both name and link LL as long as the content mentioned doesn't break the ToS of this website. And the reason you don't have that is same reason kids are immortal, drugs were renamed etc. - censorship bulldoges.

You're allowed to both name and link LL as long as the content mentioned doesn't break the ToS of this website. And the reason you don't have that is same reason kids are immortal, drugs were renamed etc. - censorship bulldoges.

Wait what? Why everyone always so spooked then?

Anyways, that too.

Last game you could kill kids in was fallout 2, or CoD.

Edited by Boombro

I wish the affinity system was reversed. Instead of the player having to work to raise affinity and progress relationships the npc should have to work to earn my affection. I'm not one that believes in sacrificing for relationships. The other person needs to work for my time, my attention, and my feelings. I put myself at the center with my happiness taking priority. NPC need to compete for me.

I wish the affinity system was reversed. Instead of the player having to work to raise affinity and progress relationships the npc should have to work to earn my affection. I'm not one that believes in sacrificing for relationships. The other person needs to work for my time, my attention, and my feelings. I put myself at the center with my happiness taking priority. NPC need to compete for me.

Why would they? You're a newcomer in a dangerous world, so for them you're worth nothing, even a liability.

That is, new.

I don't have anything against sex, and I do think that Bethesda was a bit prude when it came to romance (Seriously, not even kissing?) but I don't understand why people always want Witcher-level sex scenes in a RPG just because it's rated M.

Edited by TheFoxQueen