hello i wonder how does sliders work

spillkongen

Hello

nightscrawl is right, this is a "wideranging concept" because sliders doesn’t work in every game in the same way. But because you ask this in the DAI section, I suppose you mean it based on DAI? I know only the following method:

A slider is a file ( for example WinRAR ) in which all screenshots from CC ( Character Creator ) are included. So, you download and unzip these images and based on it, you can create your character. This is possible if you create a new character or with the BE ( Black Emporium ), which you can unlock at the War Table in the game. But the BE only works without mods, first you have to disable your mods.

In some other games, it is possible to take a "slider mod" as one of the presetting in CC.

I hope this is helpful! :smile:

aa

Hello

nightscrawl is right, this is a "wideranging concept" because sliders doesn’t work in every game in the same way. But because you ask this in the DAI section, I suppose you mean it based on DAI? I know only the following method:

A slider is a file ( for example WinRAR ) in which all screenshots from CC ( Character Creator ) are included. So, you download and unzip these images and based on it, you can create your character. This is possible if you create a new character or with the BE ( Black Emporium ), which you can unlock at the War Table in the game. But the BE only works without mods, first you have to disable your mods.

In some other games, it is possible to take a "slider mod" as one of the presetting in CC.

I hope this is helpful! :smile:

so sliders are new stuff i can add to my new character

Sliders are a collection of screenshots of the in-game character creator that you use to recreate the face of the character the person posted. So you download the folder, unzip it somewhere, and look at the screenshots while you are using the CC and copy the position of the sliders.

If the person had mods also listed, you will need to also use those mods in order for the character to look like the screenshots.

Edited by nightscrawl

Exactly! In brief: sliders are only images which you can use as a template during creating a character. This means that on these images you will only shown the settings which are needed to create this character.

Your character does not appear automatically the look of the slider, you have to adjust itself!

And as nightscrawl said, you will need the listed mods. :)

• 5 years later...