Blender-.nif file issue.

Smakis

Thanks, Dragon32, that is exactly what I was looking for (odd, though, that the site does not appear to be indexed by the major search-engines), and thanks, too, for the invite, RubberMan01; I have taken you up on the invite and will request that script in due course, all being well (I have just returned to modding after a hiatus of around 10 years), so I am currently trying to make sense of around 10Gb+ of files, not to mention the latest changes in everything Elder Scrolls ...and that is just on the Morrowind side of things, nevermind Oblivion and Skyrim...

5 minutes later... edit... no, I won't be requesting G7's script, after all, and I will not be using the site, either, - it utilises one of those Capcha's from Hell and as I use a VPN for security and privacy there is no way, short of hacking the site, that I can circumvent the damn thing, and I am not prepared to spend the required 10 minutes (literally) of clicking cars and signs until the damn thing lets me into the site; so my email address will not be verified and I will not be able to contact them (again, short of playing with the site in a way that will likely get me banned from using it). Sorry, but if designers won't implement features sensibly (and tell Google where to stick its damned Capcha malware), then, personally, I will not be using their sites if I do not need to.

Edited by Treehuggery