Heavy Traffic ×

Texturer Seeks Scripter

I'm going to be making a race mod soon and I require scripting help for two of the powers.

I need a script for summoning a Gnarl and one that works as an "animal friendship" script that applies only to Gnarls, Spriggans, Grummites and Scalons.

I'm going to be making a race mod soon and I require scripting help for two of the powers.

I need a script for summoning a Gnarl and one that works as an "animal friendship" script that applies only to Gnarls, Spriggans, Grummites and Scalons.

the best way for the animal friendship is to add a new faction.

Well...I may have need of scripts again soon, so sure :) Send me your base textures and I can edit them in Photoshop.

Well...I may have need of scripts again soon, so sure :) Send me your base textures and I can edit them in Photoshop.

Cool.

Here's the pitch,

I wanted this character to slowly grow a beard so I modified facial skin in the Cs, with the consequence that he now have the skin of a dunmer...

Can you mail me at [email protected] so I can send files to you ? If not, we'll do it here no biggie, it's just more confortable the other way.

ps: I'm a really good scripter :happy: !