Fallout 4 DLC NEWS!

Boombro

They had me at custom robot companions. I hope they give the robots a lot of lines, so I can make my own Fallout ClapTrap.

Anyway, I normally only buy season passes if they're on sale (Yes, I am one of these persons that gets the most DLC for games months after it came out, lol) but if they're going to up the price I think I'm gonna buy it.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They had me at custom robot companions. I hope they give the robots a lot of lines, so I can make my own Fallout ClapTrap.

Anyway, I normally only buy season passes if they're on sale (Yes, I am one of these persons that gets the most DLC for games months after it came out, lol) but if they're going to up the price I think I'm gonna buy it.

Yeah, sounds like a very wise move right now.

This looks really amazing! I was already seriously considering the Season Pass, but now I know for sure I will buy it! The future definitely looks promising for Fallout 4 with the upcoming DLCs, the new survival mode and of course the mods!

Edited by Skoogy

wonder if beth is looking at the nexus mod offer and using it to make DLC.

Hard to say, but I am pretty sure that modders look at the game made by beth, and use the pretty huge amount of assets to make their mods :wink:

I've got a taxidermy mod that will probably need to expand a bit further to account for the vanilla changes. Or maybe not.. who knows. Hope to see the mod still be worth even afterwards :)