Fallout 4 DLC NEWS!

Boombro

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robobrains? Did they make them crazier then we're used to? Looking forward to it.

So March 1, is a release date for one of these?

I was hoping they were going to lay off the synth crap for the DLCs. But noooope. They're like, the only thing wrong with the otherwise enjoyable game. I don't like the figuring out pretent human stuff. Maybe they'll make some less synth related content after.

Robobrains? Did they make them crazier then we're used to? Looking forward to it.

I was hoping they were going to lay off the synth crap for the DLCs. But noooope. They're like, the only thing wrong with the otherwise enjoyable game. I don't like the figuring out pretent human stuff. Maybe they'll make some less synth related content after.

If something is self aware, it "human."

Let see, synth do take jobs, rebel have sex and eat. Yup, self aware.

Those all look awesome!

I'll admit i was hesitant about buying the season pass, thinking it wouldn't really be worth the money. But it's totally worth it for just the first 3 DLC :D

And if they plan on releasing DLC this way...a few at a time...then it's really gonna be a money saver.

Defo need to get that bought before the price goes up on 1st of March.

Honestly, they've surprised me! I really thought they was gonna be lazy and release settlement building sets lol

The new Survival mode that they're planning sounds great too!

If something is self aware, it "human."

Let see, synth do take jobs, rebel have sex and eat. Yup, self aware.

I bet he doesn't realize Robots were part of Fallout since 1997..

So they're raising the price of the Season Pass by $20, but if you bought it already you're good. Glad I bought it already I guess. YOU STILL HAVE UNTIL MARCH 1st TO GET IT CHEAP!

All of this DLC looks great, btw. I'm most excited for the Automaton DLC, I always play a mechanist-type character in the Fallout games, so it's right up my alley!

Edited by elr0y7

Only thing I have to say about FO4 DLC is, "It's about time."

The game's only been out for three months.

Like I said... It's about time.

I've gone 457 hours in the game. I've seen what there is to see outside joining the Institute. I felt I was in a holding pattern of sorts after seeing almost everything of the game and with modders awaiting the FO4 GECK.

Edited by Warmaker01