Twilight elves

Hi all :)

I wanted to ask does anyone know who and where the author of the twilight elves? If the author has gone does anyone know why? and does anyone know if they stopped the re uploading of the mod?

I am asking about this as one my mod depends on the race mod and it is very time consuming to have to send the mod, in 5 sections, to everyone who needs it.

Someone stole your name? How rude!

unfortunatly, i think the name "twilight" is and will be used a lot.

Sad, but true. :P (Sad because of the reason why it will be used a lot^^)

LOL

Ok, little record straightening here, all in good humor:

Both our races were created prior to the vampire Twilight movie was released, I think.

Mine is intended to be a hybrid race based on one of my Morrowind characters a hybrid of Dunmer and Winged Twilight. She was a companion originally added by MCA, and I became quite fond of her and wrote her a back story (here).

I'm pretty certain the other modder knew nothing of my race when she released hers, it was just coincidental.

As a matter of fact we messaged back and forth regarding them, so I found her username.

The modder's name is schtori34 and she has some beautiful races still available.

Aaaaaaw, myr was offended when I implied that she was inspired by the Twilight movies! ;)

And of course, it was all in good humor, as I was only making an extremely bad joke. :P