Fallout 4 Standard Radios gone...?

RetroBabe

I got a Problem ,normaly Fallout 4 has all Radios with all Stations like Diamond City Radio ,etc ,now i searched and searched in my Buildmenu by press V ,but the Radios are gone ,no where to be found.

Is there some Posibillity to get them back ,as they where on begin ,Standard.

I got following Mods installed

Fallout 4.esm

Homemaker.esm

Armor Keyword.esm

Spring Cleaning.esm

CBBE.esp

2pac Skimpy.esp

Safe SSEx.esp

Homemaker - SSEx Compatibility Patch.esp

Nuka Rad Bans.esp

Suit Dreams 5 Very Heavy.esp

Suit Dreams 1 Very Light.esp

Suit Dreams 2 Light.esp

Suit Dreams 3 Average.esp

Suit Dreams 4 Heavy .esp

JC-Bikini.esp

NoSettlementAttacks.esp

ScrapEverything.esp

Discover Location 2000%.esp

No more Holes Nick.esp

ScrapDeadThings.esp

VendorCaps_5000.esp

Clear_Weather.esp

SC_ExpandedScrapList.esp

Sanctuary - No Leafes and Rubbles.esp

BrighterSettlementLights_ExtraBrightv1.1..esp

Homemaker - Unlocked Institute Objects.esp

Those are the Mods i got installed ,also let the LOOT Load Order Tool sort it ,so all works ,but only my Radios are gone.

Has anyone some Idea ,how to get them back without Starting the game from Nothing New ,so it dont breaks my Savegame Data?

Thx

Edited by RetroBabe

What versions of these mods are you running?

It could be quite relevant as Homemaker 1.3 no longer maintains compatibility with Ssex's latest release and if I remember correctly that patch you're running is for the Homemaker 1.2 release. These two mods are the most likely candidates are they both affect the settlement menus whereas so far as I can see none of your other mods are likely to interact with this process.

As an unrelated bit of advice you seem to be running about 4 different "scrap unscrappable items" mods, which could be problematic in other ways but not likely to be connected to your current problem. I haven't looked into running all of them at once, but it might be worth just double checking if you need them all or if just one of them can suit your purposes to avoid problems down the road with conflicts between them.

OK ,my Homemaker is Version 1.33 and the Safe SSEx is Version 2.5.

I didnt know that Safe SSEx and Homemaker is no longer Compatible together ,cause before Bethesda brought out the Patch 1.3 ,both worked together.

I ´ll try deactivate Safe SSEx and see if my Radios are back in the Build Menu and if not ,i try the same with Homemaker.

Thx for now ,will tell later if and what worked better.

Tysm

Yeah ,now finaly i use only Homemaker with Institutes Objects ,and see ,the Radios are finaly back ,seems realy Homemaker and Safe SSEx together isnt working.

Pitty ,would be cool if they one Day would fit together ,without remove Vanilla Objects.

Thx

There is no real reason for using SSEx anyways:
  • Homemaker has about 99.5% of the items that are in SSEx plus a lot more, so using both would only mean hundreds of duplicates cluttering your menus
  • Most of these items are done way better in Homemaker considering collisions, snapping, custom navmeshing and so on
  • Homemaker is well maintained while SSEx has seen it's last update almost three months ago and the author is on hiatus
  • Homemaker doesn't have any confirmed CTD or savegame corruption issues while SSEx reportedly does have these
  • Issues reported in Homemakers Bugs section get solved on a regular base. And apart from minor oversights on major updates (like some missing in the SK patch for example), there have been no issues due to Homemaker itself. In 99.9% of the cases, it boils down to incompatible mods or something on the users side.
And in case you encounter any issues with settlement workshop mods (or mods in general), make sure to check out this guide / ruleset. It has helped hundreds if not thousands of users to solve their issues. Edited by wax2k

Omg ,tysm 1000 Times ,that helps me a lot.

Na i installed now ONLY Homemaker ,only 1 Question i got is ,when i use Homemaker is it realy necessary that i must have Settlement Keywords?

Tysm again

Now all is back to Normal ,Radios ,Settlement Stores etc.perfect Thanx you :)

Yeah, it really depends on which mods you're using. Some mods require SK. If you use one of them, you will have to get SK patches for the others as well, unless they only use vanilla menus. If you use a lot of settlement workshop mods, it's also the best choice to migrate the whole setup to SK. As long as you only use Homemaker, you don't have to use SK to make it work.

Thank you so much Guys ,your realy the Best Helpers :smile: ,now all runs and my Mods work perfect ,i am glad my Savegame isnt broken ,cause my changes of Mods.

Thx again

Forgot something to ask about:

In the Game Settings self ,when i choose Difficulty NORMAL ,Are there in Game more Enemys?

Cause i wandered trough Boston inner City and i can truely say all 5 Minutes i had Enemy Contact??

Does realy the Difficulty Level raise Enemy Number and a Time "like all 5 Minutes" ,that some show up?

Thx if ya know.

Edited by RetroBabe