• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

LoneGunmanVault101

LoneGunmanVault101

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

I was wondering if anyone could make a version of the lobotomite goggles without the top strap, I really like the look of the lenses but the additional strap just ruins the look in my opinion.

madmongo

madmongo

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,392 posts

Simple enough.

http://www.nexusmods...gas/mods/60488?

I made a test character in the GECK to make sure everything ended up in the right place,  but I did not actually try it out in-game. Let me know if you have any issues.

LoneGunmanVault101

LoneGunmanVault101

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Thanks a lot really appreciate it.

Edited by LoneGunmanVault101, 18 February 2016 - 05:03 AM.

LoneGunmanVault101

LoneGunmanVault101

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

one issue I noticed that came up the if you look in 3rd person the glasses kind of float in front of the eyes instead of sitting on the face, really minor and kind of nitpicky just though I would let you know

LoneGunmanVault101

LoneGunmanVault101

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

On a side note I was wondering if you could tell me how to edit the mesh so the goggles sit on the forehead, I would really appreciate the how rather than someone doing it for me if that's not too much to ask

Ive tried rotating the object in nifskope but I'm having difficulty any help would be great.

Edited by LoneGunmanVault101, 22 February 2016 - 04:42 PM.

devinpatterson

devinpatterson

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,635 posts

one issue I noticed that came up the if you look in 3rd person the glasses kind of float in front of the eyes instead of sitting on the face, really minor and kind of nitpicky just though I would let you know

Madmongo may have just rigged it instead of creating a egm, so on some faces it won't fit well. I didn't look, just a quick guess.

LoneGunmanVault101

LoneGunmanVault101

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

I fixed it myself just adjusted the position in nifskope, fixed the whole Goggles on head thing too looks really badass probably going to put it up on nexus eventually.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lobotomite, goggles, old world blues, mesh

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.065 seconds