activating setalment build mode crashes game

GhostSSnake

OK i have been having this problem where when I'm in my settlement and i hold V or go use to the settlement workbench the game would crash to my desktop i tried restoring the game cache via steam and tried disabling some of my mods but i cant seam to solve the problem can anyone help me plz here is a screen shoot of my mods (ill add the rest in a part 2)

Read and follow this guide / ruleset thoroughly.

And in case you still have issues afterwards, describe them and post your load order here in text form (use NMM's export button on the plugins tab) in spoiler tags.

But know in advance, that I'll probably rip you apart (well... verbally), if I catch you not doing it thoroughly :wink:

Edited by wax2k

One thing that is not in the guide (and probably isn't related to your CTD issue):

Armorsmith Extended and More Armor Slots are not compatible. Since AE does about everything that More Armor Slots does plus a lot more, you should keep AE and remove More Armor Slots in my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

ok i went through the list and the game still crashes when i try to go into the build mode menu in my settlement so here is my load out (i checked it with loot) (note this started to happen after the last patch (2 patches ago to this day)

Edited by GhostSSnake

I didn't read through your whole list but if you have the UI mod by Neanka (DEFV or something like that) it needs to be updated. It will cause CTD upon opening build menu because of UI changes it makes, newest version of it works great