Fps drop in some interiors and when looking at smoke/fog particles

hexef

Hello.

I am getting huge fps drops in certain places such as Concord Speakeasy and Corvega factory interiors.Also, when you encounter the first Deathclaw in Concord, the sewers it gets out from has some kind of fog particles coming from it. Looking at that certain fog drops my fps from 60 to 30.Same with the smoke/fog in some interiors. It just makes aiming hard as hell and I don't know what to do it's so annoying...

Specs:

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
Intel® Core i7-4720HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz
8 GB RAM
Windows 7 x64

Even setting everything to low makes my game stutter when looking at smoke/fog particles...

Any suggestions ?

Ok, I downloaded 2 mods, one that reduces the fog from interiors, and the second removes some smoke/fog/dust entities from the game. I tested this out inside Concord Civic Access and it boosted my fps from 30-32 to 38-45 but it's still too laggy for me to aim. Outside I mostly have 55-60 and the transition from 60 to 45 sucks a lot.

This is the most laggy part from Concord Civic Access:

http://s9.postimg.org/ciownc1nv/2016_02_19_00001.jpg

I cannot figure out what makes my fps drop so hard in this place, maybe it could be the water reflection that shows up on the walls ? If that is the culprit, how can I disable that water reflecting on the walls ?

EDIT: I seem to be getting the same stutter inside Concord Speakeasy...even though there is no water inside that cell.

Edited by xqdcss