Game crashing when disabling CameraMode/Oblivion Reloaded

numchuk

I'm in a stump here. I recently just got Oblivion Reloaded installed along with RAEVWD so I could enjoy looking in the distance and get the great features that OR has to offer like the ram disk. One thing about OR that really got to me was the enhanced camera it included. It looks horrible with torches and especially aiming with bows. So I turn it off in the .ini file that OR included (CameraMode) and when I get to the main menu and load my save it crashes within 2-3 seconds of loading, a CTD to be exact. I was a little perplexed so I curiously turned it back on and the game loads fine. I went to the mod page to post the problem in the comments, but I made the mistake of calling the camera mod crappy, so he blocked me from the files page (Amazing! sure showed me!). Now I'm hoping someone a little more reasonable can help me with this problem, or if even anyone else had this issue.

Nvm Fixed issue. Turns out being in first person with the camera mod on, then saving and reloading without the mod causes the crash. Don't know how common this was for people and I might be an idiot for it :P I just hope the mod author unblocks me from the file page, even though i might not need to go back there again, but still feels like a low blow since I have always been well behaved on this site.