Need help with .NET Framework 4.6

IncognitoSquirrel

Hello Everyone, I hope you are having an awesome Friday.
To preface, this is my first post on a forum EVER so if I'm doing something wrong, don't hesitate to correct me.

I know very little about modding in general but I wanted to start modding my Skyrim, so I installed the latest version of NMM. Upon launching the application it said I needed .NET Framework version 4.6 or something so I clicked "ok" and it took me to a website where I proceeded to install the update. Once the installation finished, an error appeared. I will attach a file with the error that came up.

Edited by IncognitoSquirrel

• 4 weeks later...

you both require service pack 1 to be installed in order to "qualify" for the new software.

Go to .NET support and find out or use windows programs installer to add in additional applications and run the windows update applications.

a small warning if not using windows 10 yet, these two updates do need to be uninstalled when it's all completed or you will have nag screens beckoning you to upgrade to windows 10.

• KB3035583, KB2952664

you will need to learn how to configure windows in order to modify the software used for current gaming use.

Basic help I can provide to better get you acquainted with things.

Kitty Black

Edited by Purr4me