Oblivion Mods: Common Questions and Problems

I have a invisible esp, its called catholicchurch.esp

its a mod request i did. its not showing up in data folder, but i can load it up on CS and i can see it in the data files.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its a mod request i did. its not showing up in data folder, but i can load it up on CS and i can see it in the data files.

How can you see it in data files and not see it in the data folder? I don't understand what that means. Could you please clarify? What are you referring to as data files?

--Tomlong54210

Hey guys this is my first time using the oblivion editor i used to use the morrowind editor so they are kinda similar but my problem is that im trying to edit an exterior cell and none of the grass or trees or even rocks are showing up in the editor so when i load the mod in game all the foliage is just floating in the air where i changed the ground. Im not sure if im missing files or maybe its as simple as i have to hit a button to show them but if anybody could help me that would be awesome.

I am having a problem with multiple mods. When I install them Oblivion will not run. It pops up then closes right away. Any help would be great.

If you have multiple Mods installed and attempt running the game only to have it immediately close out, it's best to check 'Save Data' files in the 'Oblivion Launcher' and highlight each of the mods to see if you have everything required in the mod's description box.

Ive downloaded like 6 mods tops and every time I play the game none of the mods show up except for 1 which is the Ride able flying Pegasus and yes ive checked the little box in the data files and done everything that i was suppose to do but i still dont see any other mods.Can someone help me??

Ive downloaded like 6 mods tops and every time I play the game none of the mods show up except for 1 which is the Ride able flying Pegasus and yes ive checked the little box in the data files and done everything that i was suppose to do but i still dont see any other mods.Can someone help me??

How can you see it in data files and not see it in the data folder? I don't understand what that means. Could you please clarify? What are you referring to as data files?

--Tomlong54210

When you load up the launcher and activate what mods you want.