Remove all my Mods from TESNexus

I am banned, so delete ALL my mods from TesNexus! it was MY work and it is not wanted so delete it, or i will go other steps.

EDIT: And DON'T upload them anywhere else!!! >:(

Have fun.

Edited by JazzJR

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they upload them anywhere else there will be trouble!

Glad i didn't uploaded more Mods. Now i can understand why AlienSlof left...

And keep your "ironic" posts for yourself. :thumbsup: :rolleyes:

Edited by JazzJR

AlienSlof hasn't been banned, and I think her voluntarily leaving because she was upset with the community/me is nothing like you getting banned because you posted a link to a YouTube vid of Blink 182 singing about how they "f*#@ dogs in the ass". Let me know if you ever grow up.

(Going to go and fix the issue of banned mod authors being able to see these forums)

AlienSlof left because of the Kindergarten here.

Yeah Blink 182 is a funny Band eh? Another protip of me: WHOEVER banned me should grow up.

I am old enough to understand fun, other than the most people here in the Moderator or Admin level.

So delete my Mods and i am done with TESNexus..... :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

btw... If someone wants to steal your mods and up load them elsewhere, you can't really do anything. People have stolen my stuff. I mean what are you going to do to some Russain or Japanese website or some kid in another country besides ask them to not steal your stuff? No really, I'd like to know.. Edited by Ghogiel

I am old enough to understand fun

And yet not old enough to understand rules :facepalm:

I just want to reiterate something we've said a lot recently; that mod authors are being given a lot of laxity at the moment as the moderation team tries to come off a stricter regime that has come about from an abundance of new users from the releases of New Vegas and Dragon Age 2. This means we're handing out a lot more warnings in private to people before we start giving strikes and bans.

Having said that once we've given that warning we expect people to be on their toes and not continue to do what they've been warned again. JazzJR is someone who has been warned, who has had a chat ban before, who knew better and yet still decided to post videos that definitely were NSFW. At this point I lose my patience and I'm pretty sure the moderators do too, and the ban hammer is swung.