Where is everybody

The Mantis

True. Have no idea where everyone is. They sign up usually for one post they need to make, read the response, maybe respond back, and thats it. Never to return. We're all like, "Wow, 7000 users! We're awesome!" But only like a seventh (if that many) actually are active in the community. Hmm. And I don't mean that we aren't awesome-- I love this site; I come here all the time-- with the mediocre attendence we get, its kinda sad.

Oh, and about Theodarius, he recently posted a post about why the forums were not up to par. Whatever. Then he left again. Before the post, apparently he was away for a weekend. hmm. Interesting.

Also, since the whole gold laundering thing a while back, I havent seen Astrix (sp?)Alpha or Clone nearly as much. Hope no one gave them too much of a hard time. I mean, it's just a game.

Yeah. Well, I for one enjoy coming to the forums and seeing what people have to say. Plus, I can diplay my awesome knowledge about Morrowind! Hahahahahahahaha! Ahem. excuse me. No, I'm really very dumb, lol.

COME BACK PEOPLE! COME BACK! COME B--..... :ph34r:

lol yeah i feel the same way... think most ppl register just so they can get 2 the plugins

and i havent been on for a few days now i know lol got a new game, vampire: the masquerade redemption (long name isnt it? :P) but it aint that addictive so i shud be crawlin back 2 morrowind in 2 more days tops :P

I don't think it's so bad seeing 'the same old people'. I do believe that most users sign up only for the downloads, but I think it's great to get familiar with a regular posting crowd. :)

Most of the 7K have registered soley to download mods. If you want an semi-accurate count of how many people are regularly posting, check the member list (I believe this forum has one.), and look by post count for members with more than about 10 posts, thats how many are probably going to come back. Yeah, see how it, well, isn't a lot? Exactly.

Archived