I don't think FNV had any advanced mods like these. It might take some time for FO4 to get as many mods as Skyrim, but it's a safer bet since mod authors are just waiting for CK to release more complex mods.

Maybe not everyone likes a post nuclear game?

It might just be that TES has a larger community due to a more neutral setting, could be wrong though....

Most of the time mod authors ignore games that are less friendly when it comes to modding. It might be either or both frigid game module framework or limited reusable resources. Look at The Witcher 3, it's a game of the year material, but you won't see even a quarter of the mods Skyrim has made for W3. In 2 years or so FO4 mod count will outdo Skyrim and in 3-4 years overal quality of the mods will catch up to TESV ones or surpasses them. Some mod authors are already recording dialogue lines and preparing new assets for their future FO4 projects.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think FNV had any advanced mods like these. It might take some time for FO4 to get as many mods as Skyrim, but it's a safer bet since mod authors are just waiting for CK to release more complex mods.

Maybe not everyone likes a post nuclear game?

It might just be that TES has a larger community due to a more neutral setting, could be wrong though....

There is nothing neutral about a setting with dragons and magic and people running around with swords...

Fallout 4 already has a far bigger modding community than Skyrim had at this point in the life cycle of the game. I see no reason to believe this will change in the coming years.

Edited by TeamBacon