ThoraldGM

Congratulations, well done.

I'll definitely get a copy of this, such an interesting location to be purely wasted in the game as just another spot to have a firefight. I'm sure this is a part of the game world that will see a lot of expanded content from mods in the future.

Yeah, that's the vanilla aggro experience. I just checked formID 00099848 "Kidnapping at <Location>" and MinRecruit02Script. Looks like the worst that can happen is "LocationToReset", which will reload my modified placements/NPCs. I want to triple check by loading the quest in console, but I haven't found the commands yet.

Agreed. Removed them from Raider faction, placed them in Easy City Downs Raider faction. ECDRF is friendly to Player faction. Would never have figured that out without your Milk of Mutant Kindness mod, btw. Thanks :-)

I don't know why Beth created ECDRF but never used it. Or why they made the racetrack violent in the first place.

I learned that random encounters are prefixed with RE (facepalm) in NPCs, quests, and scripts. So I found:

REAssaultSC04 "RE Assault: Raiders vs. Scavengers" [QUST:0003B551]
REAssaultSC06 "REAssault: Scavengers vs. Robots" [QUST:0003D5EC]
... but have not located the random mine placement script yet (there is one for empty camp with mines, though.)
I'm getting tired of scrubbing aggression from form entries, only to have to turn around and scrub it from scripts too. Y u mad, Beth?