• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

arraf214

arraf214

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

New to this forum and this section,okay,one of my favourites is RPM Tuning(Midnight Outlaw 6 Hours to SunUp in the US),set in fictional city in the Californian Pacific Coast which most resembles Los Angeles.

The reason I liked it because it had some good 4 soundtracks,had a nice and a long story and my favourite car Dodge Viper GTS-R(named GTSR in the game mostly Babylon didn't had car licenses perhaps).

The sad con I think is that the game lacked cars 5 Career playable and 3 Career NPCs making a total of 8 cars but they had a lot of tuning options.

Another was that Midnight Outlaw 6 version had saturation light glitch when you activated Nitros and did not have licensed tuning logos of Kenwood,Sparco etc.(maybe the license expired when Midnight Outlaw 6 was released but idk correctly why)

One of a good classic racing game for me.

Thank you for this topic to discuss about good old but gold games like these.

estarlyRay

estarlyRay

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Hiya! ^^

Harvest Moon 64! Such a cute game!

I'm glad to see a man of culture, that game was one of the first game i've played, before rune factory i've played almost all of these games! My favorite of them was the FoMT

Striker879

Striker879

YAOF ... just what the world needed

• Premium Member
  • 10,582 posts

The most favorite game from the past is Oblivion. A huge open world filled with quests and various interesting places. I often go back to it even now.

Wait ... what are you saying?? That we can leave Oblivion?? Where'd you find the door ... is there a door?? Maybe you just put on the right colour shoes and click your heels.

Guess I'll need to do some research.

Tamas03

Tamas03

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

My favorite game is coin master. I get free deals from coin master gold cards and I really enjoy this game.

Page loaded in: 0.926 seconds